X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2009 - 2010 -- RIP Nathan Marsters

Originally posted by Jasma View Post
    Nicely done. The team should pick up on that as a promotional piece.
    It's distinctly possible that they might get it as a promotional piece whether they do it themselves or not.
    R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

New mugshots including the freshmen are linked to the roster http://www.rpiathletics.com/roster.aspx?path=hockey&. No blurbs yet for the freshmen.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

In honor of Kristen Burney, today is 4 September 2009. There are 29 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 3 October for the start of next season.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
          New mugshots including the freshmen are linked to the roster http://www.rpiathletics.com/roster.aspx?path=hockey&. No blurbs yet for the freshmen.
          Greg Burgdörfer's picture caption is for his brother.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            Greg Burgdörfer's picture caption is for his brother.
            Perhaps the picture is also. Any reason for the umlaut?

-- Ralph Bär
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
              Perhaps the picture is also. Any reason for the umlaut?

-- Ralph Bär
              Because I'm too lazy to type the extra e.

The two pictures are different, or at least of different time taken.... Granted we had trouble telling Matt and Alex apart at first, who knows what problems we'll have with these two.

Comment

I always find that it takes too long to bring out the character map accessory or remember the keypad number combination to get umlauts. BTW, my family spelled the name "Baer" in Germany. http://www.antiqpaper.de/start.php?d_2133.php (Dam these are going for over 30 dollars. I should have saved more than a couple of these stamps and another picturing a Frank and a bear . )

The two pictures are different, or at least of different time taken.... Granted we had trouble telling Matt and Alex apart at first, who knows what problems we'll have with these two.
                They are different pictures, but I can't tell them apart. Matt and Alex look similar, but not like they are twins.
                Last edited by Ralph Baer; 09-04-2009, 06:30 AM.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

One should be skating forward and the other one skating backward
                  Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

I know that the team can have Captain's practices before the coaches get involved. Can those practices start immediately, or is there a date at which they may get underway??
                    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                    Benjamin Franklin
                    The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                    Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
                      I know that the team can have Captain's practices before the coaches get involved. Can those practices start immediately, or is there a date at which they may get underway??
                      I believe there is a date as to when they can begin, but it may just be until campus opens for the fall. I know that there are some teams (mens and womens) who have been conducting them for a week or so now.
                      R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Ralph: On linux, the way I have it set up, it's simply Windows+"+[vowel]. Hey, if I'm going to use UNIX and there's only readily available one of those inferior-OS keyboards, I'll use the keys to my advantage.

Dr.D: Very funny. However with coat and tie, I don't think you can tell.

Comment

Dr.D: Very funny. However with coat and tie, I don't think you can tell.
                          Is the coat buttoned in the front or in the back?
                          Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
                            It's distinctly possible that they might get it as a promotional piece whether they do it themselves or not.
                            Of course they'll need to limit its use to USA recruits only...unless you have a version featuring a burly RCMP officer?
                            ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
                              I believe there is a date as to when they can begin, but it may just be until campus opens for the fall. I know that there are some teams (mens and womens) who have been conducting them for a week or so now.
                              I have no doubt that there are captain-led exercises underway. I know in years past I have seen the players running the lovely hills of Troy in late August - early Sept.
                              ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Today is 5 September 2009. There are 28 days (4 weeks) until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 3 October for the start of next season.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X