X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goalie Coaches - Calgary

Hey All,

Looking for some help
    I am trying to help a friend in Calgary who has a daughter starting out as a goalie, we are trying to find a goalie coach that will be ongoing during the year, works with youngsters and does NOT have too many goalies on the ice at one time,

Does anyone here have contacts that way to help us? I have been googling away and all I come up with are the massive one week camps with 100 goalies registered in the camp, this I know from experience is not helpful,

Any contacts that can be passed on would be helpful,
    Thank you

Re: Goalie Coaches - Calgary

You should try GDI (Goaltender Development Institute) which is strong in Calgary. The Founder, Ian CLark used to be involved with the Canadian Natl. program and also coaches several pro goalies. His center provides one-on-one training as well as small (I think limited to 12 goalies on the ice) camps.

Comment

You can also try World Pro Goaltending and the Goalie Shop. I also like GDI, as I know Kevin who runs the center in Calgary.

Comment

My daughter is a goalie, and we actually found her coach through the local hockey shop. If you have a good hockey equipment store locally, they may be able to tap into the local coaching market. It was the best thing we ever did for her. She has been working with him for the past three years.

Comment

Working...
        X