Clear All

• CCCP Regional - Sultry Sixteen - (1) NUProf v. (5) Wormser-PointRC

?
    (1) NUProf
    71.43%
    (5) Wormser-PointRC
    28.57%

The poll is expired.

I wish I am able to live long enough to do all the things I was attributed to.

Re: CCCP Regional - Sultry Sixteen - (1) NUProf v. (5) Wormser-PointRC

When was the last time Salem St beat Norwich??
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
      When was the last time Salem St beat Norwich??
      Could happen week of 8/3 to 8/10/09?????
      Congrats to you and probably Prof as 1 and 2 seeds coming through the mess here at Hetland.
      Real Life is drawing without an eraser.

Comment

Originally posted by Rayolite View Post
        Congrats to you and probably Prof as 1 and 2 seeds coming through the mess here at Hetland.
        The committee would like to point out that we are more than pleased with Hetland's job of hosting, and expect a fantastic regional final no matter who may be involved.

"Mass-Dartmouth and the arena staff have been fantastic," said TOP Director Remy Babineaux. "They worked hard to foster a culture that would make this the experience of a lifetime for the poster-athletes, their families and the fans at large."

He added, "To that end the UMD staff and the arena have succeeded with flying colors, which is exactly why we didn't give a crap about some supposed paperwork error."

"We don't know who will meet in the regional finals, but will announce that we are already sold out aside from a handful of standing-room only tickets. I will say that we are working on setting up the laser show and the fog machine -- we're hoping to make it a hell of an experience."
        I wish I am able to live long enough to do all the things I was attributed to.

Comment

Originally posted by XYZ View Post
          The committee would like to point out that we are more than pleased with Hetland's job of hosting, and expect a fantastic regional final no matter who may be involved.

"Mass-Dartmouth and the arena staff have been fantastic," said TOP Director Remy Babineaux. "They worked hard to foster a culture that would make this the experience of a lifetime for the poster-athletes, their families and the fans at large."

He added, "To that end the UMD staff and the arena have succeeded with flying colors, which is exactly why we didn't give a crap about some supposed paperwork error."

"We don't know who will meet in the regional finals, but will announce that we are already sold out aside from a handful of standing-room only tickets. I will say that we are working on setting up the laser show and the fog machine -- we're hoping to make it a hell of an experience."
          I don't think Hetland has enough spare power to run a laser show and fog machine. I am afraid that the circuits may blow and fry the compressor.
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
          X