No announcement yet.

Cheese Regional - Sultry Sixteen - (2) powerofyellowandblack v. (11) CROSBYNU63

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheese Regional - Sultry Sixteen - (2) powerofyellowandblack v. (11) CROSBYNU63

?
    (2) powerofyellowandblack
    49.06%
    (11) CROSBYNU63
    50.94%

The poll is expired.

I wish I am able to live long enough to do all the things I was attributed to.

Re: Cheese Regional - Sultry Sixteen - (2) powerofyellowandblack v. (11) CROSBYNU63

I'm going to hold out on my vote here until I hear from POYB about weither or not he steps up to the plate and makes a move on that lady who wants it. If he fails, Crosby gets my vote.
    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Re: Cheese Regional - Sultry Sixteen - (2) powerofyellowandblack v. (11) CROSBYNU63

How about if I make the move?

QUOTE=bigmrg74;4341450]I'm going to hold out on my vote here until I hear from POYB about weither or not he steps up to the plate and makes a move on that lady who wants it. If he fails, Crosby gets my vote. [/QUOTE]
      Cadet Crosby '63

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
        I'm going to hold out on my vote here until I hear from POYB about weither or not he steps up to the plate and makes a move on that lady who wants it. If he fails, Crosby gets my vote.
        Evil! We had made plans for yesterday, but she had to cancel due to jet lag(like I predicted)...but she asked to reschedule. So Sunday is my chance.
        "Career highlights? I had two - I got an intentional walk from Sandy Koufax and I got out of a rundown against the Mets." - Bob Uecker

Read my blog! gbsportsguy.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by powerofyellowandblack View Post
          Evil! We had made plans for yesterday, but she had to cancel due to jet lag(like I predicted)...but she asked to reschedule. So Sunday is my chance.
          Muuhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
          Dance Puppet!!

You better make a move slick.
          bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

Comment

Jet lag? From where?

Comment

Originally posted by joeyc3402 View Post
              Jet lag? From where?
              The Land Down Under.
              "Career highlights? I had two - I got an intentional walk from Sandy Koufax and I got out of a rundown against the Mets." - Bob Uecker

Read my blog! gbsportsguy.wordpress.com

Comment

The Land Down Under.
                You need to get on with this so you can show her your "land down under".

Comment

Originally posted by XYZ View Post
                  http://members.iinet.net.au/~carlm/misc/jrnl_scrubs.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by XYZ View Post
                    I would have gone with "Didgeridoo" but "Down Under" works as well.

It just happens.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                      I would have gone with "Didgeridoo" but "Down Under" works as well.
                      Well I barrack this bloke more than anyone, but if he wants to fang-it with this spunky sheila, he needs to give it a Burl. Just fair suck of the sav, mate, and I don't want to be a knocker, but he's gotta nut this out or he might as well be some poofter.

Comment

Well, its a tie game right now with just a little more than 24 hours left to vote. Has POYB at least made a move that wouldn't be allowed on the dreaded Friends Ladder yet or what?? My vote hangs in the balence.

It just happens.

Comment

Working...
                        X