Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How hot would a girl need to be in order for you to give her a rimjob?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How hot would a girl need to be in order for you to give her a rimjob?

Discuss.
    Tech hot
    9.09%
    Celebrity hot
    36.36%
    Above average
    27.27%
    Any pooper will do
    27.27%

The poll is expired.

Re: How hot would a girl need to be in order for you to give her a rimjob?

As long as they let you go a2m, why should their looks matter?
    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

the view while do one would not let you see said hotness..... so the point, is moot
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        the view while do one would not let you see said hotness..... so the point, is moot
        It would let you see it if you're an *** man - which presumably you'd be if you're rimming a girl.

Comment

But what if a girl is like covergirl hot, but you get her naked and her pooper just all funky, like it would be dropping pancakes or something??
          bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

I see Bakunin hasn't changed any
            sigpicUniversity of North Dakota, 8 time D-I Ice Hockey National Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
              But what if a girl is like covergirl hot, but you get her naked and her pooper just all funky, like it would be dropping pancakes or something??
              That would just mean Board wouldn't rim her due to Board's aversion to pancake-themed pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
                That would just mean Board wouldn't rim her due to Board's aversion to pancake-themed pictures.
                Do you honestly think that Board would pass on anything that looked like pancakes, themed pictures aside?

Comment

double-u tee eff

Comment

Does "tech hot" mean like "RPI hot"?
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

btw - if you're considering rimming in the first place, something tells me hotness isn't an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        Does "tech hot" mean like "RPI hot"?
                        Yeah, same idea. Only a 4, but gets a 7 on the curve.
                        Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Working...
                        X