No announcement yet.

The offseason is going down the tubes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The offseason is going down the tubes.

Maybe the best answer given to a cop, ever:

As for why the two littered the street with a lawnmower, kitchen table, glassware and other items of their own, Onger said, "They provided an answer that they routinely destroy each other's property

Comment

Originally posted by uwbadgers14 View Post
      hockey coaches are about as important to the outcome of a game as a MLB manager, maybe just slightly more. When it comes to playoff time all coaching is over and either your team plays well or doesn't, nothing the dude behind the bench can do about it... I normally enjoy any excuse to tear into the Sioux but the fact is he teaches a great system, gets great athletes and more often then not is one of the toughest outs at anytime of the year and will likely get a title before he is done at UND...
      Check out Brad Buetow's last season in CC (8-28-0) and Don Lucia's fist season in CC (23-11-5). Do you still feel a coach makes little difference?
      I HATE RED!

I always seem to choose my hand over extremely hot women.
      -BuckyforPrez (2/28/2005)

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
        You weren't real good at arithmetic in grade school, were you?
        at least I learned how to wash, and you know how it goes, once one sue gets arrested, everyone else on the teams joins in sooner or later.
        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
        Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
          at least I learned how to wash, and you know how it goes, once one sue gets arrested, everyone else on the teams joins in sooner or later.
          Excellent response. One of your best ever.
          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by uwbadgers14 View Post
            hockey coaches are about as important to the outcome of a game as a MLB manager, maybe just slightly more. When it comes to playoff time all coaching is over and either your team plays well or doesn't, nothing the dude behind the bench can do about it...
            You're 100% correct. Heck, think about that guy who coached that team of undersized, overmatched, no-name Americans at Lake Placid in 1980. Its not like he had anything to do with the outcome of that tournament. Right?

Right?

Anyone?

Comment

Excellent response. One of your best ever.
              hey, are they going to have lawn mower tossing contests for free sue tickets before every game? it sounds like a great idea.

Comment

hey, are they going to have lawn mower tossing contests for free sue tickets before every game? it sounds like a great idea.
                It does. Sadly, I am not with the marketing department so I am uncertain on the idea. You should try pitching it to REA/UND big wigs.
                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

It does. Sadly, I am not with the marketing department so I am uncertain on the idea. You should try pitching it to REA/UND big wigs.
                  I will be happy to arrange the Minneapolis "toss a lawn mower to keep a sue in jail" contest, but someone up in Grand Forks will have to do it at your end.

Comment

What are the rules to this? I suggest we just adopt the hammer toss technique.
                    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

or, do we need to ask the jailbirds their technique? I do think a full two handed hammer toss would allow exceptional distance, and lots of crowd entertainment if some of the contestants have had a few.

Comment

I suggest we supercharge MTU's skating treadmill. Then launch said lawnmower by placing the lawnmower on the treadmill, which is located on an incline.

In the end, no one really wins, but we all have a lot of fun.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I will be happy to arrange the Minneapolis "toss a lawn mower to keep a sue in jail" contest, but someone up in Grand Forks will have to do it at your end.
                          you could have the goofer players do this toss a mower contest during the NCAA regionals.... we know they won't be playing hockey any more...

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                            I suggest we supercharge MTU's skating treadmill. Then launch said lawnmower by placing the lawnmower on the treadmill, which is located on an incline.

In the end, no one really wins, but we all have a lot of fun.
                            UND has their own skating treadmill now, so Tech has become completely useless.
                            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

UND has their own skating treadmill now, so Tech has gone back to being completely useless.
                              Minor correction.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                                you could have the goofer players do this toss a mower contest during the NCAA regionals.... we know they won't be playing hockey any more...
                                funny you should mention that, because 32>>>>24. Looks like und is sucking hind *** when it comes to making the NCAAs.

Comment

Working...
                                X