Alpine Valley 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpine Valley 2009

Anyone on these boards going to the Dave Matthews Band concert in Alpine Valley WI this year?? I'll be there wearing SCSU gear!
    "I'm not bias, but that should have been a penalty on the Badgers"- Frank Mazacco

Originally posted by Skeeterman
    The boner has a mind of its own.

Re: Alpine Valley 2009

As if that concert could get any worse...
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      As if that concert could get any worse...
      You're kidding right??
      "I'm not bias, but that should have been a penalty on the Badgers"- Frank Mazacco

Comment

Originally posted by andrewj063 View Post
        You're kidding right??
        No.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          No.
          You are an idiot.

Comment

This thread FTW
            @#$% Calgary, Go Oilers Go

Your mom is so fat that the escape velocity at her surface exceeds 3*10^8 m/s

Originally posted by Jon
            I'd much rather be in WI.

Comment

Originally posted by Boosh View Post
              This thread FTW
              There has to be some Dave Matthews fans on this board. Or does everyone here still listen to Bing Crosby and wait for FDR to hop on the radio with his fireside chats.

Comment

Dave Matthews sucks. I'm with brent on this one.
                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Please stop. Get a MySpace page or something.

And don't ever speak condescendingly about the Bing ever again. He will rise from the dead and hunt you down.
                  If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                    Dave Matthews sucks. I'm with brent on this one.
                    Not as much as John Mayer. His version of "Free Falling" came on the classic rock station I usually listen to this morning and I wanted to gouge my eyes out while still driving. It was the worst musical abortion I have heard in a long time, and I don't know how Tom Petty could have allowed it

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                    And don't ever speak condescendingly about the Bing ever again. He will rise from the dead and hunt you down.
                    He's probably already on the way. Bing's Christmas music is awesome
                    @#$% Calgary, Go Oilers Go

Your mom is so fat that the escape velocity at her surface exceeds 3*10^8 m/s

Originally posted by Jon
                    I'd much rather be in WI.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                      Please stop. Get a MySpace page or something.
                      Excussssse me sir... My bad.

Comment

I went to a Dave Mathews concert once...I couldn't wait to leave.
                        Dance like no one's watching, sing like no one's listening, live each day as if it's your last...

Dirty - I'd be more suited to be the hockey coach at NDSU.

Comment

I don't mind Dave Matthews, but I wouldn't count myself as a "fanboy" or concert follower like some of those guys who follow them ala the Dead or Phish back in the day, Well them, and Widespread Panic too who always seem to draw in really hot women ...

Oh, and Sinatra could kick the shiat out of Bing, on and off stage ...
                          "We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate." -Thomas Jefferson

"I confess I enjoy democracy immensely. It is incomparably idiotic, and hence incomparably amusing." -H. L. Mencken

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by andrewj063 View Post
                            You're kidding right??
                            Yes, he is kidding. It could be worse if Dave Matthews took the stage with Kid Rock, Brittney Spears, and every single boy band that ever lived. And no alcohol is allowed.
                            "Career highlights? I had two - I got an intentional walk from Sandy Koufax and I got out of a rundown against the Mets." - Bob Uecker

Read my blog! gbsportsguy.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Boosh View Post
                              Not as much as John Mayer. His version of "Free Falling" came on the classic rock station I usually listen to this morning and I wanted to gouge my eyes out while still driving. It was the worst musical abortion I have heard in a long time, and I don't know how Tom Petty could have allowed it
                              This brings me to a question: which musical abortion is worse? This, Madonna's version of American Pie, or Sheryl Crow's version of Sweet Child O Mine?
                              "Career highlights? I had two - I got an intentional walk from Sandy Koufax and I got out of a rundown against the Mets." - Bob Uecker

Read my blog! gbsportsguy.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
                              X