Sloe Gin's 10,000th post...epic proportions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sloe Gin's 10,000th post...epic proportions

well, I did it. Made it to 10,000 posts. Apparently this is some sort of accomplishment that all you weenies recognize, so I am supposed to do it.

I technically should be at over 16,000 posts with my old name, but whatever. Board is stupid.

Anyway, USCHO has introduced me to some great people, and some people that I really don't ever want to see again. You probably know where you are on both sides of the plate. If there's any confusion, let me know.

I am dating Quiz. Some of you homos said I outkicked my coverage. Some said it in jest, others were dead serious. To those of you who are dead serious, *king get over yourselves. She's a *king regular girl and not some sort of goddess. The reason I landed her and none of you *kers did is because I didn't treat her as such. I treated her like she's a person. That's how you land females. Not holding them in some ridiculous capacity.

Also, to you DU homos that say I am getting DU sloppy seconds, I got news for you. I don't care. For more opinions on the subject, talk to Quiz.

To Patman, DL, MNS, and any other loser on this board that can't get laid, I have a message for you. Stop *king stressing over it. That won't help. And stop not caring. That doesn't help either. Get out there, take a few swings and misses, and you'll succeed. It really isn't that hard.

Wisconsin sucks. Everyone from Wisconsin or who likes Wisconsin or who currently lives in Wisconsin or who supports any part of that economy sucks.

Brent is seriously one of the coolest guys I have ever met in my life. If you can't get along with him, you might want to throw yourself in front of a cement truck. A fast moving cement truck.

Dirty is awesome. Don't take him seriously. Unless he's being serious. Which is never.

GLM is the boss pimp of the board. Don't forget this.

Date ctf at your own risk.

BU has the best student section in college hockey. No questions asked.

The UP sucks. Everything about it sucks. Except Bingo.

Frank Serratore is a BAMF.

Finally, if any of you actually have a problem with me, you are likely to see me at some hockey event during the year. You know who I am. Tell it to my face. Don't assume that you can talk about me behind my back.

I will be taking a leave of absence for a bit. Call it the Brett Favre/Mario Lemieux/Michael Jordan retirement.

Peace out.
    Sioux Yeah Yeah

Re: Sloe Gin's 10,000th post...epic proportions

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
    I will be taking a leave of absence for a bit. Call it the Brett Favre/Mario Lemieux/Michael Jordan retirement.

Peace out.
    Best news I heard all day.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I am dating Quiz. Some of you homos said I outkicked my coverage. Some said it in jest, others were dead serious. To those of you who are dead serious, *king get over yourselves. She's a *king regular girl and not some sort of goddess. The reason I landed her and none of you *kers did is because I didn't treat her as such. I treated her like she's a person. That's how you land females. Not holding them in some ridiculous capacity.
      I really don't understand why you get so angry about this. You did outkick your coverage. It's a fact. It'd be much like if Quasimodo actually got Esméralda instead of them both dying. Heck, he didn't even get her in the Disney movie for God's Sake. So your actual life is more unrealistic than some sappy Disney cartoon. Think about that for a second. That is how much you outkicked your coverage.
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

10,000 was a big deal, like, what, 6 years ago?
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

epic.

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Goddanmit, first bigmrg beats me to 10k, now this loser?

Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
            I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
            Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Who are you?
              Always a Wildcat...
              Originally posted by Kepler
              If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

only 85,544 to catch up to Ralph. The clock starts now, go!

Comment

Wow. The man-child's so whipped that he has to follow the invisible ferret into semi-retirement. He knows he out-kicked it. Otherwise he wouldn't be so defensive.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                    Wow. The man-child's so whipped that he has to follow the invisible ferret into semi-retirement. He knows he out-kicked it. Otherwise he wouldn't be so defensive.
                    It's not that she's a goddess (she's not), it's just that he's such a doosh. Hence the disparity.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      It's not that she's a goddess (she's not), it's just that he's such a doosh. Hence the disparity.
                      Exactly. Quiz is no TA Jen, that's for sure. And Brando is no me.
                      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Congrats.

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                        only 85,544 to catch up to Ralph. The clock starts now, go!
                        As I told Brent, you younger guys have a greater life expectancy than I do.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I can't get laid?
                          St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

well, I did it. Made it to 10,000 posts. Apparently this is some sort of accomplishment that all you weenies recognize, so I am supposed to do it.

I technically should be at over 16,000 posts with my old name, but whatever. Board is stupid.

Anyway, USCHO has introduced me to some great people, and some people that I really don't ever want to see again. You probably know where you are on both sides of the plate. If there's any confusion, let me know.

Also, to you DU homos that say I am getting DU sloppy seconds, I got news for you. I don't care. For more opinions on the subject, talk to Quiz.

To Patman, DL, MNS, and any other loser on this board that can't get laid, I have a message for you. Stop *king stressing over it. That won't help. And stop not caring. That doesn't help either. Get out there, take a few swings and misses, and you'll succeed. It really isn't that hard.

Wisconsin sucks. Everyone from Wisconsin or who likes Wisconsin or who currently lives in Wisconsin or who supports any part of that economy sucks.

Brent is seriously one of the coolest guys I have ever met in my life. If you can't get along with him, you might want to throw yourself in front of a cement truck. A fast moving cement truck.

Dirty is awesome. Don't take him seriously. Unless he's being serious. Which is never.

GLM is the boss pimp of the board. Don't forget this.

Date ctf at your own risk.

BU has the best student section in college hockey. No questions asked.

The UP sucks. Everything about it sucks. Except Bingo.

Frank Serratore is a BAMF.

Finally, if any of you actually have a problem with me, you are likely to see me at some hockey event during the year. You know who I am. Tell it to my face. Don't assume that you can talk about me behind my back.

Peace out.
                            This is a great rant, but you still blew me off in CC last year ashle.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                              Congrats.

As I told Brent, you younger guys have a greater life expectancy than I do.
                              He has a drinking problem though.

Comment

Working...
                              X