Clear All

• RIT Regional - 2nd Round - (1) PrezdeJohnson09 v. (8) Rogue Viking

?
    (1) PrezdeJohnson09
    62.50%
    (8) Rogue Viking
    37.50%

The poll is expired.

I wish I am able to live long enough to do all the things I was attributed to.

Re: RIT Regional - 2nd Round - (1) PrezdeJohnson09 v. (8) Rogue Viking

Somebody told me I was going up against the squirrel in some thing on this site and I had to come back and see it to believe it.

Are you people serious? I don't really get the point of whatever this thing is, but that's not the point. The point is, I'm better than that obnoxious squirrel who thinks he knows something but actually knows nothing at all.

Okay, so you all obviously need some reminders of why it is that I'm better than him. So here's a list of some of my more recent posts and the reputation I've received for each.

RogueViking owns the squirrel

Actual rep comments:
    That kid's a ****
    Genny needs more fans like you!!!! AWSOME ****ING POST!!!!
    Classy (negative rep)
    you're a tool (negative rep)
    wow, epic ownage.
    Say it ain't so, You and Cheery both gone!? (Trust me, the early results of this make it clear I don't want to stay in a place like this, but I will if I have to - see below)
    Rogue Viking for Hobey
    Enjoyed your post(s)!

RogueViking takes on a Plattsburgh blowhard (literally)

Actual rep comments:
    Bang on...
    This is one of the greatest posts I've seen directed at that fat blowhard idiot that I didn't have the pleasure of writing myself. Well done.

RogueViking hoists up the Oswego insecurity complex for everyone to see and RogueViking takes on the squirrel Part 1

Actual rep comments:
    Pretty much destroyed this entire thread. (negative rep, though I don't see why)
    your last paragraph could not have been expressed any better
    lol, quite the character you are.
    where is your power rankings if this so bad you gutless sack of (censored)? (negative rep)
    Vampire of the loonybin ftw
    RV should stand for Rotting Vagina.

RogueViking calls it like it is on Plattsburgh radio

Actual rep comments:
    Pluck the Duck...

I call it like I see it, I'm uncensored, and I'm willing to stand up to this joke of a squirrel. What, are you all afraid if you vote for me he won't gloat about his ridiculous predictions next year or make obviously biased rankings? This is absurd.

How about I provide some incentive? If I justly beat the squirrel in this thing, I will never post here ever again for any reason. But if you push him on, I will come back next year and point out every single stupid, idiotic, boneheaded, or just plain wrong thing the squirrel says so that next year I'll be recognized as rightfully better than him. It's your choice people.
    2009 Tournament of Posters Co-Champion

Comment

Originally posted by RogueViking View Post
      Somebody told me I was going up against the squirrel in some thing on this site and I had to come back and see it to believe it.

Are you people serious? I don't really get the point of whatever this thing is, but that's not the point. The point is, I'm better than that obnoxious squirrel who thinks he knows something but actually knows nothing at all.

Okay, so you all obviously need some reminders of why it is that I'm better than him. So here's a list of some of my more recent posts and the reputation I've received for each.

RogueViking owns the squirrel

Actual rep comments:
      That kid's a ****
      Genny needs more fans like you!!!! AWSOME ****ING POST!!!!
      Classy (negative rep)
      you're a tool (negative rep)
      wow, epic ownage.
      Say it ain't so, You and Cheery both gone!? (Trust me, the early results of this make it clear I don't want to stay in a place like this, but I will if I have to - see below)
      Rogue Viking for Hobey
      Enjoyed your post(s)!

RogueViking takes on a Plattsburgh blowhard (literally)

Actual rep comments:
      Bang on...
      This is one of the greatest posts I've seen directed at that fat blowhard idiot that I didn't have the pleasure of writing myself. Well done.

RogueViking hoists up the Oswego insecurity complex for everyone to see and RogueViking takes on the squirrel Part 1

Actual rep comments:
      Pretty much destroyed this entire thread. (negative rep, though I don't see why)
      your last paragraph could not have been expressed any better
      lol, quite the character you are.
      where is your power rankings if this so bad you gutless sack of (censored)? (negative rep)
      Vampire of the loonybin ftw
      RV should stand for Rotting Vagina.

RogueViking calls it like it is on Plattsburgh radio

Actual rep comments:
      Pluck the Duck...

I call it like I see it, I'm uncensored, and I'm willing to stand up to this joke of a squirrel. What, are you all afraid if you vote for me he won't gloat about his ridiculous predictions next year or make obviously biased rankings? This is absurd.

How about I provide some incentive? If I justly beat the squirrel in this thing, I will never post here ever again for any reason. But if you push him on, I will come back next year and point out every single stupid, idiotic, boneheaded, or just plain wrong thing the squirrel says so that next year I'll be recognized as rightfully better than him. It's your choice people.
      Too bad this name is just an alias for you.
      The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
      "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
      GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
      GO LAKERS!!!
      GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
      "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
      Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
        Too bad this name is just an alias for you.
        Where is his big following that he always claims Preze? Everyone is on Rouges side, I wonder where they all went to? Must be family reunion time, looking for the Mrs (or maybe Mr) Right...I wonder if he will actually grow a set over the summer and be able to come up and say hi this year...doubtful...
        Remy Babineaux
        remyb616@gmail.com
        D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
          Where is his big following that he always claims Preze? Everyone is on Rouges side, I wonder where they all went to?
          beckyf and WiltChamberlain flunked out of school.
          “You drive by some of these rinks in the winter and there isn't anybody out there. It's kind of sad, actually...Here it’s go to the rink, pay for your ice time and practice for an hour where we could just walk to the rink and skate for four hours if we wanted to...It was just a lot of fun. I wish I could go back and be eight years old for a couple days" -Neal Broten

2010-11 DIII Commitments
          19gp, (23-24-47), +27

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew Webb View Post
            beckyf and WiltChamberlain flunked out of school.
            BillWalton, I believe is who you mean. I think there was a Wilt Chamberlain, but it was to mock BillWalton.
            2010 D-III NCAA Tournament Pick'em Champion (Perfect Bracket)
            2008-09 USCHO MIAC Correspondent
            2007-09 WGSU Geneseo Play-by-play announcer
            Bracketologist For That Other Site

Comment

Besides, Chamberlain is probably in some frat house banging the puck bunnies.
              FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

I declare this poll null and void. As can clearly be seen, my name is "RogueViking" but the poll asks individuals to vote for "Rogue Viking". I do not know who this individual is that goes by my name but has a space between the words, however, clearly people feel he is inferior to the squirrel. It has yet to be determined where I rank in relation to him.

As a result, I will not recognize the null and void poll, and continue to assert that in a matchup where the results are accurate I would win.

Likewise, I hereby cancel the entire Tournament of Posters from this point onward, and the 8 individuals who had previously advanced to the next round along with the 16 in this round of voting may display "2009 Tournament of Posters Co-Champion" rightfully as their title.

See you in October.

Comment

Originally posted by RogueViking View Post

See you in October.
                  If we were only that lucky.
                  The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                  "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                  GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                  GO LAKERS!!!
                  GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                  "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                  Oswego State '09

Comment

You know darn well we won't see him at the Ira when Oswego or Plattsburgh comes to town.... back under the bridge goes the troll...
                    Remy Babineaux
                    remyb616@gmail.com
                    D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
                      You know darn well we won't see him at the Ira when Oswego or Plattsburgh comes to town.... back under the bridge goes the troll...
                      Oh, I'll be there. It's just easy to know who to avoid - the obnoxious blowhard with the horn.

Comment

Working...
                      X