Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SCSU Off-season thread 2; DL's NOT DEAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCSU Off-season thread 2; DL's NOT DEAD!

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
    Kylie Lane is easily the hottest of that bunch. Callie Dahl looks like she's up stb's alley.
    You are correct, sir!!
    Bob is making me concerned
    I am the voice of reason

Comment

I wonder who is going to be sitting on sunday?
      I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
        I'll be sitting for most of the game. Our ******** dog pound usually stand, though.
        Bob is making me concerned
        I am the voice of reason

Comment

You all sit here and dog STB, I have seen the ladies he hangs out with DT...I give him more credit than everyone else. I guess by affiliating myself with him that means I will gain negative rep.....such is life
          Living a Lifetime of bleeding RED & BLACK

SIOUX is a GIRLS name....

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Production Man View Post
            You all sit here and dog STB, I have seen the ladies he hangs out with DT...I give him more credit than everyone else. I guess by affiliating myself with him that means I will gain negative rep.....such is life
            The only people who give him crap about woman are DL and Euro. I have never met Euro so I can't say who he hangs out with, but DL is not really a lady killer that I have seen.
            I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
              Probably a safe bet that Ammerman and Gaudet will be depending on how players we get to use.
              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Production Man View Post
                So he gets credit for just hanging out with attractive females?
                tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                  So he gets credit for just hanging out with attractive females?
                  I hang out with plenty of hot chicks. Doesn't mean they're going home with me.
                  St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Sorry to end the "fun" debating how hot the women's hockey team is but....has anyone seen anything about the WCHA schedule for 2010-2011 and beyond? I hear they are going to clusters starting in 2010. Teams will keep their "rivals" with Bemidji and UNO pairing up. Clusters will rotate every year. 1st year, UND, SCSU will be paired with UNO and BSU with each team playing the other 4 times. Non-cluster partners will play each other only twice a season.

I think we all assumed this was coming, not sure if I like it or not but given the alternatives I've heard tossed out I think this is best.

Comment

Originally posted by waterlover View Post
                      Sorry to end the "fun" debating how hot the women's hockey team is but....has anyone seen anything about the WCHA schedule for 2010-2011 and beyond? I hear they are going to clusters starting in 2010. Teams will keep their "rivals" with Bemidji and UNO pairing up. Clusters will rotate every year. 1st year, UND, SCSU will be paired with UNO and BSU with each team playing the other 4 times. Non-cluster partners will play each other only twice a season.

I think we all assumed this was coming, not sure if I like it or not but given the alternatives I've heard tossed out I think this is best.
                      They should just rearrange the rivalries. Some you would obviously keep, though.

Denver vs. Colorado College
                      Minnesota vs. Wisconsin
                      Minnesota-Duluth vs. Michigan Tech
                      North Dakota vs. Alaska-Anchorage
                      Mankato State vs. Nebraska-Omaha
                      St. Cloud State vs. Bemidji State

Comment

This is what Allenspach had today

The WCHA has finalized a new schedule covering the 2010-11 through 2014-15 seasons. It will keep the designated rivals under the current schedule format (i.e. the teams that play each other home-and-home every year). For St. Cloud State, that means the traditional rivalry with North Dakota will be ongoing, as are the others in the league, and new members Bemidji State and Nebraska-Omaha will be paired together. These two-team pairings will be matched with another different pair each year to form a "cluster." Those four teams will play each other in home-and-home series (12 games). Teams will play the remaining eight teams at one site -- four at home and four on the road (16 games). The 28-game schedule, in keeping with the current number of games, will rotate over five years, with every team playing at every other building in three out of five seasons.
                        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                        Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                          This is what Allenspach had today

[/I]
                          Figures! I actually read it in the Bemidji paper around 7:00 but couldn't find my password to post. That's what happens when you don't post for 6 months....

DL- why would you put UND with UAA? I could understand UND and BSU (only due to proximity) but otherwise SCSU makes as much sense as anyone for UND since MN and WI aren't an option. Mankato with UNO and BSU with UAA would make more sense but only to get the Mav's together and I don't know if that really makes sense or not, SCSU/Mankato makes as much sense.

Comment

Figures! I actually read it in the Bemidji paper around 7:00 but couldn't find my password to post. That's what happens when you don't post for 6 months....

DL- why would you put UND with UAA? I could understand UND and BSU (only due to proximity) but otherwise SCSU makes as much sense as anyone for UND since MN and WI aren't an option. Mankato with UNO and BSU with UAA would make more sense but only to get the Mav's together and I don't know if that really makes sense or not, SCSU/Mankato makes as much sense.
                            I just put UND with UAA because they're geographically the closest to each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                              I just put UND with UAA because they're geographically the closest to each other.

Comment

I think he means after DU and CC, since he paired them up.
                                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                                Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Working...
                                X