Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SCSU Off-season thread 2; DL's NOT DEAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCSU Off-season thread 2; DL's NOT DEAD!

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
    I don't know what was more funny, seeing some beached whale jump on top of you or her telling me to shut it off when I stumbled out of the closet laughing. It's to bad I didn't get much on tape. Of course I left your room and then she proceed to finish you off so she obviously enjoyed it.
    Awww.... and I just ate
    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Enough perversion!! When does this thing get under way. Let's go!!! Saturday afternoons for football, Saturday nights for hockey!!
      There is Hope . . .

Comment

Does the stuff I say honeslty get some people worked up? I hope not..

Comment

Originally posted by startthebus View Post
          I wouldn't say "worked up." It's more of a head shaking.
          St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

• Final Five

Wondering if anyone has received their Final Five renewal packet? I remember getting it around this time last year. Two years ago mine never came and I had to renew. I am just trying to be proactive and call if they have screwed this up again.
            "You can't let a kid come across the blue line that far unmolested" Lou Nanne commentating during the MN high school tournament

Losing to the Mavericks would be as pathetic as the sight of my MySpace page.....HFR

Comment

Originally posted by startthebus View Post
              I would hope not. I guess some people need to realize it is just a message board.
              I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

• Re: Final Five

Originally posted by SCSU HELMET GUY View Post
                Wondering if anyone has received their Final Five renewal packet? I remember getting it around this time last year. Two years ago mine never came and I had to renew. I am just trying to be proactive and call if they have screwed this up again.
                We never got ours two years ago either. I just assumed it was because we moved.

(We haven't gotten our renewal yet either)
                St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU HELMET GUY View Post
                  We haven't gotten ours either. They should be here in a few weeks. I didn't think they came out until the first or second week of October and was due in the middle/end of November.
                  "I told him about this offer and he (Thomas Vanek) told me about the fans at the National Hockey Center," Nodl said. "I was like 'Wow.' He loved playing there because it was so crazy. The students really get into it. It wasn't like Minnesota where you have 10,000 old people not making any noise."

Comment

This is a painful report from an observer over on the Minnesota HS board in a thread started by TEO about Minnesota kids getting looks by SCSU....

"It might not be who's getting looks as much as who might not be going there. Joey Benik playing for the MN owls in the MNJHL. I saw him play the other night, there were 3-4 kid's on both teams better than him... He can't or won't play defense, even the coach was yelling at him to get back. He would take one or two hard strides and then coast till he got to the blue line and then circle around waiting for a pass, never covering his man. Hopefully his coach will get him going, he does have good speed and nice hands."

Comment

Originally posted by huskyhockey2000 View Post
                      We haven't gotten ours either. They should be here in a few weeks. I didn't think they came out until the first or second week of October and was due in the middle/end of November.
                      Good call, just did a quick search and it was 10/10/08 that I had received it in the mail.
                      "You can't let a kid come across the blue line that far unmolested" Lou Nanne commentating during the MN high school tournament

Losing to the Mavericks would be as pathetic as the sight of my MySpace page.....HFR

Comment

Originally posted by wchaforever View Post
                        This is a painful report from an observer over on the Minnesota HS board in a thread started by TEO about Minnesota kids getting looks by SCSU....

"It might not be who's getting looks as much as who might not be going there. Joey Benik playing for the MN owls in the MNJHL. I saw him play the other night, there were 3-4 kid's on both teams better than him... He can't or won't play defense, even the coach was yelling at him to get back. He would take one or two hard strides and then coast till he got to the blue line and then circle around waiting for a pass, never covering his man. Hopefully his coach will get him going, he does have good speed and nice hands."
                        Wait... so he's got long, shaggy hair, he's got a real scoring touch, he's on the smallish side, and he doesn't play defense? So.... we found Ryan Lasch's replacement?
                        tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Anybody else go to the NAHL Showcase tourney at Schwan Super rink? Boomer and me went on Thursday PM. Plenty of celebs and MILF.
                          Bob is making me concerned
                          I am the voice of reason

Comment

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
                            Anybody else go to the NAHL Showcase tourney at Schwan Super rink? Boomer and me went on Thursday PM. Plenty of celebs and MILF.
                            I went with the kiddo for an hour and a half Wednesday night while the missus was grocery shopping... Rud was there checking out the NTDP game.
                            scsuhockey.com
                            CollegeHockeyRecruitExchange.com

Comment

Eh, didn't see much D from him last year, didn't expect it to change in one year.
                              At best right now he's a 2011 recruit who's a project so I'll wait till he hits the USHL (and he's still listed on Fargo's roster for some reason) before I worry about his play.
                              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

That has been the knock on him. If he doesn't learn to play both ends of the ice he is never going to make it. This kid has talent, but in my view has made a poor choice not playing in the elite league. I am not sure who is advising him, but they can't be very smart.
                                I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Working...
                                X