NAHA Showcase this week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAHA Showcase this week

NAHA does it again. Lots of great feed back so far from the college coaches working the event about the quality talent on the ice.

Games start tonight with the small games tourney. Regular games start on Wednesday
    Last edited by gotice; 07-06-2009, 10:54 PM.
    GOT ICE? PLAY HOCKEY

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world," Calvin.

“If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.” Thomas Jefferson.

Re: NAHA Showcase this week

My first time up here, things run smooth and there seems to be a low key atmosphere where the girls can relax. Coaching staff really seems like they are interacting with the girls, giving tips advice, one on one etc. The girls keep moving on the ice and the small games were great.

Who knew the thunderstorms would hit last two days at rush hour, getting around the city to the rink with both going on has been a little difficult and todays hail storm was pretty intense.

Hopefully sun for the rest of the week.

Comment

Taking a few Pics while I am here take a look at Pictures up till last nights Round 2 games

http://tinyurl.com/nv9zhv

Comment

Nice job and much appreciated. I was going to complain that you got none of my daughter until I realized that she is wearing her new team helmet. So, you actually got a couple of good ones. Thanks. I'll come back at the end and buy one anyway as we were unable to get up for this camp. Maybe next weekend.
        Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful.

Adversity is the state in which man mostly easily becomes acquainted with himself, being especially free of admirers then.

Comment

Sorry, this is just a hobby, I like it better than just standing around in the stands. I usually shoot a bunch of her team and for others that people request. Hard to keep track of who gets them and who does not get in the pictures. Trying to shoot a little before her team (Royal) gets on the ice because there have been some girls or parents ask.

Comment

Originally posted by 77-22 View Post
            Sorry, this is just a hobby, I like it better than just standing around in the stands. I usually shoot a bunch of her team and for others that people request. Hard to keep track of who gets them and who does not get in the pictures. Trying to shoot a little before her team (Royal) gets on the ice because there have been some girls or parents ask.
            Thank you very much 77-22. Great quality pics. Several girls on the team we were with really appreciated it and have them on their facebook. Check out your "UserCP" for a private message.

Comment

Originally posted by OnMAA View Post
              Thank you very much 77-22. Great quality pics. Several girls on the team we were with really appreciated it and have them on their facebook. Check out your "UserCP" for a private message.
              Ditto. Worked out great as my daughter's team played your daughter's team in the "title" game. You got some nice shots of her and since we couldn't get up for any of the week, they were nice to see. Thanks again, super quality pics.
              Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful.

Adversity is the state in which man mostly easily becomes acquainted with himself, being especially free of admirers then.

Comment

The pictures were great, thanks alot. I however was not very impressed with the showcase. The level of competition was not very good. There were high level players mixed with some that were not ready for this type of event. There were not as many scouts in the stands and alot left after the first set of games and did not return.

Comment

Working...
                X