X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech Offseason III: Screw It, Somebody Look Up The Cheat Codes

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    And bigblue......I know it was you.......send me a copy of the video of you-know-who. You know, your fantasy baseball team's namesake.
    Huh, what are you talking about?
    Did something happen to my team's namesake?
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by pyhtboss View Post
      Wish I'd seen that one! Sounds Ovechkinesque. A far cry from "doing laundry".

Good luck to the three Tech boys for this season and for the rest of their FOUR YEARS in Houghton! (fingers crossed)

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming about random things and arguments
      Good for him! Now, how about 30+ points for Tech this season Eric? Think you could stay healthy and manage that? They don't even have to be "highlight reel" goals/assists, we'll take them any way you can pick them up.

Comment

Just curious, but is Kattelus paying his own way to be in DC for this training camp? Because if ANY of this* is paid for by the Capitals, that invalidates Kattelus' amateur status...

*I know that a few CCHA guys (including one from NMU) tried out with the thrashers a few years ago and they had to carefully watch what was done so they didn't jeopardize their NCAA status.
        Last edited by aparch; 07-21-2009, 01:24 PM.
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
          Just curious, but is Kattelus paying his own way to be in DC for this training camp? Because if ANY of this* is paid for by the Capitals, that invalidates Kattelus' amateur status...
          I'm sure Eric, his parents, and his "family advisor" figured it all out. Hauswirth was there last summer and he paid his own way at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            I'm sure Eric, his parents, and his "family advisor" figured it all out. Hauswirth was there last summer and he paid his own way at the time.
            Ok, F2B&G, how are there two of you?? http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...13#post4336713
            Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
            I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
            Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold
              ...Your official first day of fall is your school's annual "Meet & Greet the Hockey Coaches and Freshmen" event.
              Glad you like the fall event. Go ahead and pencil in 7:00pm on Tuesday, October 6. This would put it between the exhibition game with Ryerson (Oct 3) and the Superior Showcase games with NMU and LSSU on the 9th and 10th.

Looks like the Blue Line Club will partner again this year with the local chapter of the Tech Alumni Assn. We're hoping to include tours of the new skyboxes.
              Huskeeeeez

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
                Ok, F2B&G, how are there two of you?? http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...13#post4336713
                I'm just that good.

Actually, it has to do with my Extra acct. Long story, but the short version is that about a year ago, I asked board to merge two separate accounts (one Extra and one non-Extra). For some reason, mostly because computers are weird, dumb, and only do what they are programmed/told to, the merge apparently wasn't perfect and I occasionally have to logout and log back in to reset things.

Originally posted by MacInnes Diehard View Post
                Glad you like the fall event. Go ahead and pencil in 7:00pm on Tuesday, October 6. This would put it between the exhibition game with Ryerson (Oct 3) and the Superior Showcase games with NMU and LSSU on the 9th and 10th.

Looks like the Blue Line Club will partner again this year with the local chapter of the Tech Alumni Assn. We're hoping to include tours of the new skyboxes.
                Indeed, I love the event, but I'm gradumatated and no longer live in Houghton. I can't be there this year.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  Indeed, I love the event, but I'm gradumatated and no longer live in Houghton. I can't be there this year.
                  and some claim that it's the old geezers who lack commitment to the program...
                  Huskeeeeez

Comment

Hey now, I may be broke and unemployed, but I'll be there in spirit.

Maybe you could get Dirk to do a broadcast. [/kidding]

Comment

I'm just more committed to keeping my job!
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                        I'm just more committed to keeping my job!
                        excuses, excuses.

MEg made it up for most of the games last season
                        Huskeeeeez

Comment

excuses, excuses.

MEg made it up for most of the games last season
                          She has a more flexible schedule, and she's crazy.

Going to games this season, I think I'd rather try to catch a bunch of road games, since I'm fairly close to several WCHA towns and then make a couple trips to Houghton for series that I'm really looking forward to...like the Gophers series, Carnival and first round of playoffs

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Going to games this season, I think I'd rather try to catch a bunch of road games, since I'm fairly close to several WCHA towns and then make a couple trips to Houghton for series that I'm really looking forward to...like the Gophers series, Carnival and first round of playoffs
                            Why, so you can cheer for the Gophers?

Comment

You know I'm doing the opposite. buying season tickets and then going to the not so popular games and selling the carnival tickets. It would be sweet though to see them beat umn again, that win was particularly invigorating.
                              MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

I'm 90 miles from DU. Have fun, guys, I'll be over here winning.

I think I'll make it to some major Tech series once I have some leave racked up, though. I expect to make GLI and Carny if I can, maybe the F5 and/or F4.
                                Last edited by Twitch Boy; 07-21-2009, 05:22 PM.
                                Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Working...
                                X