Clear All

• RIT Regional - 2nd Round - (3) Northern Lite v. (6) 93Greatlaker

?
    (3) Northern Lite
    50.91%
    (6) 93Greatlaker
    49.09%

The poll is expired.

I wish I am able to live long enough to do all the things I was attributed to.

Re: RIT Regional - 2nd Round - (3) Northern Lite v. (6) 93Greatlaker

For something that is supposed to be for fun, this is pretty lame. I go from up 1 to down 6 in a span of a few hours, hmmm. Chicago politics at its best Oh well, maybe next year. Best of luck to you Lite!

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
    Guys (and girls), if you wish:

Northern Lite could really use our votes

And I'm sure bayliner2255 would appreciate our help as well

These two are friends of mine and I wouldn't mind getting them both into the next round. This is just for fun, but all the same, thank you for your consideration.
    Last edited by 93GreatLaker; 07-12-2009, 10:27 PM.
    93GreatLaker

2012-13 LPS Losers Bracket Champion
    2011-12 LPS Losers Bracket Champion
    2010-11 LPS Losers Bracket Champion
    2008-09 DIII College Hockey Pool Champion
    2008-09 SUNYAC Pick-em Champion

Comment

Get over it.
      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Get over it.
        I'm over it. Thanks for caring.
        93GreatLaker

Comment

Good. Now you get to sit back and watch me get torched when my game comes up.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Good. Now you get to sit back and watch me get torched when my game comes up.
            93GreatLaker

Comment

Don't feel so bad. The sort of people who live in that thread in the Cafe aren't the type of people you want votes from anyway.

If someone wants to lobby for votes, so be it. Disappointing, but so be it. It's just too bad that people are voting who have no knowledge or interest at all in DIII hockey, which our collective interest of is really what this should all be about.

Ideally.

Comment

Do I regret doing it? No. I don't mind helping a couple of friends out. Look at it this way: I didn't start a new thread asking for votes for myself.

Would I do such a thing for myself? Absolutely not. Look, I know I'm pretty visible around here, and that my day is coming, and coming pretty soon, if I had to guess.

Also keep in mind that the vote totals here are not out of line with other contests. It's not like I dragged 20 people over here.
                Last edited by Hammer; 07-13-2009, 08:21 AM.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by XYZ View Post
                  Don't feel so bad. The sort of people who live in that thread in the Cafe aren't the type of people you want votes from anyway.

If someone wants to lobby for votes, so be it. Disappointing, but so be it. It's just too bad that people are voting who have no knowledge or interest at all in DIII hockey, which our collective interest of is really what this should all be about.

Ideally.
                  Cripes man, I thought this was nothing more than just something to pass the time around here until Hockey starts up again.
                  bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Also keep in mind that the vote totals here are not out of line with other contests. It's not like I dragged 20 people over here.
                    As of right now, there are 54 votes in this matchup. Meanwhile the Norm/Jabber match has 36. The Remy/mnhockey match has 34.
                    Wormser - Rowdy Crowd
                    2008-2009 D-II/III Last Person Standing Champion
                    2004-2005 D-II/III Last Person Standing Co-Champion
                    2007-2008 D-II/III Last Person Standing Runner Up
                    "...maybe I should be surprised about this, but then again, we are the Rowdy Crowd - everyone wants a piece. We are awesome." ~XYZ

Comment

I had 54 in mine, too, and if you'll review the tape, I had nothing to do with that, either.

EDIT: There were 4 games in the 1st round that went over 50, plus 2 more that had 49. That is also not including the only OT game of the 1st round, too.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                        Cripes man, I thought this was nothing more than just something to pass the time around here until Hockey starts up again.
                        Yeah, I'm with you on that, which why you certainly must understand my amusement that a bunch of abject losers from the Cafe are voting in a poll in which they wouldn't know what a NorthernLite or 93Greatlaker was if it bit them on the ***.

You're an idiot. Shut up and go join the rest of your Cafe brethren.

Comment

Originally posted by XYZ View Post
                          Yeah, I'm with you on that, which why you certainly must understand my amusement that a bunch of abject losers from the Cafe are voting in a poll in which they wouldn't know what a NorthernLite or 93Greatlaker was if it bit them on the ***.

You're an idiot. Shut up and go join the rest of your Cafe brethren.
                          [sizes up the size of my e-peen to the rest of the internet persona heroes in here]

nope, still not up to the task, gotta go back and inflate my ego some more with silly poles that still mean nothing

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                            [sizes up the size of my e-peen to the rest of the internet persona heroes in here]

nope, still not up to the task, gotta go back and inflate my ego some more with silly poles that still mean nothing
                            I see you must have taken a break from stalking Red Cloud. Keep up the good work!

Funny you mention personas, considering everyone and their brother here knows who I am. Perhaps if you actually followed DIII you'd be aware of such things.
                            Last edited by XYZ; 07-13-2009, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Can we just leave the Cafe stuff off the D-III board, and just let D-III folks be D-III folks?

Comment

Working...
                              X