X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new/rented movies: DEVASTATOR!!!!!

Continue.

Happy??
    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Re: new/rented movies: DEVASTATOR!!!!!

Caught "Ice Age 2" on FX last night; overall, not as good as the first, but some good lines and better animation made for a decent sequel.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
      Continue.

Happy??
      No, because the title still is teh suck.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        No, because the title still is teh suck.
        Shockingly, Brenthoven is right.

Comment

Watched Death at a Funeral yesterday. As if Alan Tudyk wasn't one of my favorite people ever already, this movie totally cements him in that place.

Comment

Saw "Taken". I liked it, basically Liam Neeson getting angry and killing half of Paris, but that's what I expected and wanted but was not disappointed. Though I did find fault with the one part where he pretended to be a French cop while speaking English with an Irish accent.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
              Saw "Taken". I liked it, basically Liam Neeson getting angry and killing half of Paris, but that's what I expected and wanted but was not disappointed. Though I did find fault with the one part where he pretended to be a French cop while speaking English with an Irish accent.
              This movie was cool, it definitely gave me one my favorite movie quotes from the year so far.

I don't know who you are.

I don't know what you want.

If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money.

But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.

If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you.

But if you don't, I will look for you,

I will find you,

and I will kill you.
              Just so we never forget.

Originally posted by MeanEgirl to hockeybando
              *****... *** do you think you're doing?! Getting on USCHO and making racial comments about The Darkness?! I'm not going to stand for this! He's my friend ... so the next time I see you, I'm whooping your ***!
              Originally posted by nmupiccdiva

(insert joke about an NMU girl and insertion here)

Comment

Originally posted by The Darkness View Post
                This movie was cool, it definitely gave me one my favorite movie quotes from the year so far.

I don't know who you are.

I don't know what you want.

If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money.

But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.

If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you.

But if you don't, I will look for you,

I will find you,

and I will kill you.
                This is why you don't **** off Qui-Gon Jin or Ras al Ghul!
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Unless you're a bunny hill at a ski resort.

Too soon?
                  If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                    Unless you're a bunny hill at a ski resort.

Too soon?
                    No...cold...but never too soon!
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      No...cold...but never too soon!
                      You can't stop a bunny hill from being cold.
                      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                        You can't stop a bunny hill from being cold.
                        You can't stop it you can only hope to contain it...
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by The Paragon of Virtue View Post
                          Shockingly, Brenthoven is right.
                          But at least it's spelled right now.
                          St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                            Not to mention Katie Cassidy is ***g HOT!!!
                            The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                            "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                            GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                            GO LAKERS!!!
                            GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                            "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                            Oswego State '09

Comment

I liked "Taken", but found Liam a bit out of character on this one. I like Liam as well, but they could have casted better, IMO.

Watched "Knowing" tonight on PPV. Spoiler below for those who haven't seen it!!!

IMO, Cage's worst film yet. Plot was OK until the last 30 minutes when it fell to pieces. We find out the earth will be incinerated....and, yes, the earth is incinerated. Sort of an anti-climactic ending to a ridiculous plot.

"City of Angels" was a pretty 'dark' film for him, but "Knowing" took the cake.
                              "A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor and bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government"...Thomas Jefferson
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X