Nchc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nchc

This conference has shown to be dominant since its inception. Is there a prevailing reason behind this phenomenon?

Re: Nchc

Originally posted by Cokid1 View Post
    This conference has shown to be dominant since its inception. Is there a prevailing reason behind this phenomenon?
    Almost all of them are hockey schools first who have college hockey history that decided to start a conference after the Big schools decided to start their own Big conference.
    Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
    dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
    wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Re: Nchc

Not gonna lie though, the parity has not been great. It’s the same four teams always winning. I keep thinking (WMU for example) is gonna have a breakout season and get into the NCAAs but it never happens
      I wanna go fast!

Comment

Originally posted by UMD21 View Post
        Not gonna lie though, the parity has not been great. It’s the same four teams always winning. I keep thinking (WMU for example) is gonna have a breakout season and get into the NCAAs but it never happens
        Every team in the NCHC has made the NCAA Tournament since the conference formed, sans CC.
        North Dakota
        National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Working...
        X