USNTDP - a bunch of prima donnas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USNTDP - a bunch of prima donnas?

So...open up with your stories on these players.

Wisconsin has Caufield and Turcotte who play like there are 5 pucks on the ice. To add insult to injury both of these guys hoot and holler after scoring on their own goalie in warm-ups.

UW has had USNTDP players in the past and while there may have been some ego or sense of entitlement from them I don’t recall it being as bad as what we’re witnessing now.

Is it just these two guys or is there a culture in Ann Arbor that cultivates this and coddles these kids allowing them to do what they wan when they want?...

God how I wish Wisconsin had a Ryan McDonagh right now to put them on their arrogant asses.
    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Re: USNTDP - a bunch of prima donnas?

I think since they’re just a number to UW (look at how notoriously, excessively large their recruiting classes are) and the players return the favor, thinking of their next step in their career with little regard to the team/university. My theory. Q Hughes was a spitting image of that last year, though he’s doing well in NHL now
    I wanna go fast!

Comment

Re: USNTDP - a bunch of prima donnas?

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
      So...open up with your stories on these players.

Wisconsin has Caufield and Turcotte who play like there are 5 pucks on the ice. To add insult to injury both of these guys hoot and holler after scoring on their own goalie in warm-ups.

UW has had USNTDP players in the past and while there may have been some ego or sense of entitlement from them I don’t recall it being as bad as what we’re witnessing now.

Is it just these two guys or is there a culture in Ann Arbor that cultivates this and coddles these kids allowing them to do what they wan when they want?...

God how I wish Wisconsin had a Ryan McDonagh right now to put them on their arrogant asses.
      ****t... they don't play in Ann Arbor any longer.
      MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Working...
      X