New Year New Tournamments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Year New Tournamments

The Northfield Savings Bank tourney @ Norwich has Salve Regina vs Cortland in the Matinee, Norwich and Assumption in the nightcap. Watching Salve/Cort with no announcers, what's with that? Salve looks to be faster, Cortland has a good goalie, so far.
    Formerly known as NUSuntan

Re: New Year New Tournamments

Cortland scores on a PP late in the first period, 1-0.

Comment

After two its Cortland 4-Salve 2. I'm not sure if any of the goals were even strength, one was shorthanded and there always seems to be somebody in the box.

Comment

Cortland wins 5-4 over Salve Regina. Now for a rant, why the h--- stream the game with no sound? It doesn't help when you don't know how much time is left, who's making a difference, etc. Not good at all, and if that is your standard, you've failed as a broadcast entity. Well, very few will see this but if you can't strive for excellence and are willing to settle for mediocrity, that's the best you'll ever be. Shame on whoever put that show on.

Comment

I can't even get Wdev radio sound, just a buzz. What's up?
          There is no right way to do the wrong thing. Go Cadets

Comment

I called WDEV a few minutes ago and the guy said he didn't know the stream button was off and he turned it on. I had him listen to the static I was getting instead of Dinner and Jazz, he said..."I will look into that too". Wow!

Comment

Just got WDEV sound! Yea. Nothing yet from Blue Frame video but the game has been delayed B/C of Cortland/ Salve running late. There is still hope to hear and see the game

Comment

Thanks WDEV for getting the issue fixed in time for George and Cory to broadcast the game. Norwich/Assumption 0-0 after one.

Comment

Norwich wins 2-1. The Cadets had the territorial advantage all game but just couldn't finish. Glad they played well enough to win.

Comment

Don't think Cortland will sneak up on the Cadets,but if that little netminder gets hot he is pretty darn good.

Comment

I've hated on the camo jerseys for years. So let me be the first to say that those gold ones are beautiful.
                      Norwich '13

2017-2018 Last Person Standing Champion

Comment

I too like the gold uniforms, I just would like the front insignia to be larger. It was a little small to be able to make it out online.

Good win, I just can't figure out why the Cadets aren't getting the puck past the goalies. Last night's game was a prime example... they had some great opportunities and either the pass was too hard and can't be controlled, or the Cadet just shoots it right into the goalies chest. Is the team running into some hot goalies, have the lines been changed so many times that the guys are unsure of each other's moves? I am not sure either one is the issue, but they contribute to the problem of Div III hockey teams are getting better each year. I don't think we will see the 10-0 wins that much anymore. I'd like to hear what other's think?

Good luck tonight Cadets, BE ONE WITH THE PUCK!

Comment

Sometime in the second period,(because they don't have announcers again), Salve Regina leads Assumption 2-1 in the Northfield Saving Bank Tournament at Norwich.

Comment

After two periods in Northfield, in the consolation game, Salve 4- Assumption 1.

Comment

Originally posted by The Real Georgia Peach View Post
                              Cortland wins 5-4 over Salve Regina. Now for a rant, why the h--- stream the game with no sound? It doesn't help when you don't know how much time is left, who's making a difference, etc. Not good at all, and if that is your standard, you've failed as a broadcast entity. Well, very few will see this but if you can't strive for excellence and are willing to settle for mediocrity, that's the best you'll ever be. Shame on whoever put that show on.
                              Shame on me I guess.
                              WDEV/NSN Color Analyst 2011-2014
                              NSN NU Women's Hockey PBP 2014
                              Follow Me On The Twitter: @Tannerace

2000, 2003, 2010, 2011 (W) National Champions

Comment

Working...
                              X