Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best D-1 MIH Program for Electronic Ticketing, Social Media, etc.?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best D-1 MIH Program for Electronic Ticketing, Social Media, etc.?

Just looking for opinions...

What is the best Division-One Men’s Ice Hockey program for the use of electronic ticketing, social media, etc.?

I continue to be impressed by both UMass-Lowell and Providence College. Thanks!

Re: Best D-1 MIH Program for Electronic Ticketing, Social Media, etc.?

Originally posted by iowabasedtraveler View Post
    Just looking for opinions...

What is the best Division-One Men’s Ice Hockey program for the use of electronic ticketing, social media, etc.?

I continue to be impressed by both UMass-Lowell and Providence College. Thanks!
    With social media, Dartmouth hockey is a great follow on Twitter (@dartmouth_MIH). And that's not just me as a Dartmouth fan saying that; tons of NCAA hockey fans love the Big Green twitter regardless of the team they follow.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenBear View Post
      With social media, Dartmouth hockey is a great follow on Twitter (@dartmouth_MIH). And that's not just me as a Dartmouth fan saying that; tons of NCAA hockey fans love the Big Green twitter regardless of the team they follow.
      Confirmed! They're a great follow!

Not sure exactly what you're looking for, but DU and CC both have electronic ticketing....CC is through a flash-seats sort of app, DU may be as well, though my season tickets are paper so i'm not certain. CC is pretty absent on social, while both official and unofficial DU posters are quite active on FB and twitter (and prolly IG, but i don't IG much).

An interesting aside: CC has metal detectors now, and a TINY "bag" requirement...ladies, leave your purses at home, unless you carry a small clutch. DU has no metal detectors, just the old fashioned flashlight in your bag.

These are the only two arenas i frequent anymore, though I'm slated to be in St. Cloud in February, woot.

r

Comment

Originally posted by GreenBear View Post
        I could stop following everyone on Twitter except Dartmouth's hockey account and the t-rex skeleton at the Chicago Field Museum and be very happy.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
        -Blackadder
        "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
        -Casablanca
        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Yale should be in the bottom 10 if not the bottom. Since the new AD took over it has actually gotten worse. Sorry state of affairs in New Haven, alienating season ticket holders of all of the major sports here. Increased prices and less information and perks, complaints falling on deaf ears.
          YALE HOCKEY
          2013 National Champions

Comment

Working...
          X