Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNH Wildcats 2019/2020 Ready to Rock and Roll!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2019/2020 Ready to Rock and Roll!!

Kelleher winner. 4:51 of OT.
    Live Free or Die!!
    Miami University '03

Comment

• Originally posted by e.cat View Post
      R U chittin me!!??
      Definitely not chittin’ you. What a weekend!
      Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

That's some good karma
        UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

• Originally posted by wildcatdc View Post
          Definitely not chittin’ you. What a weekend!
          Def. Unreal

Comment

https://youtu.be/5VGDAX2S44Q
            The UNH Men's Hockey Blog

Comment

Good gawd....someone pass me the nitro pills, I can't take weekends like this!!
              UNH

Comment

Originally posted by C-H-C View Post
                The Kardiac Kids strike again !! What's amazing to me is the simply unreal number of games this season and last that the SouzaCats have taken to overtime: 14 of 36 games played last season (resulting in an ot record of 3-2-9, including a program record for sister-kissing) and now already in this young season 5 of 8 (resulting in an ot record of 3-1-1); that's 19 of 44 games played in 2018-2020 (so far), or greater than 43% ... It's a tribute to their tenacity, if nothing else, that so many of their games are close, nail-biting affairs; don't get me wrong, I love a 'Cat blowout as much as the next guy, but this large reservoir of ot confidence they've built up (losing only 3 of 19 ot contests, and winning twice that) can't help but be a team strength going forward. Ties? We don't want no stinkin' ties - we're going for the jugular !! Bring it on going forward - this team doesn't quit ...

Comment

What a great sign … a team that fights literally right to the end, and is now finding ways to win.

Early in the season, sure. Champions of November - not quite yet.

But the early signs are positive ones. Interesting next few games coming up.

GO CATS!!!!
                  Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                  Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• Folks what a weekend....just unreal. Yep the Kardiac Kids is a great name jeteye and you could see them turning it on to get those goals...Crookshank picks tonight to show just what an elite player he is...Grasso has two big goals himself. How fun for ChKell to get the GWG in OT like he did in Merrimack!!! A character win v BC and a gutsy "we're going for it" win tonight. EDIT: just reading game stats and hats off to Jackson Pierson for his 4 assists on the night!

GO 'CATS!!!
                    Last edited by HockeyRef; 11-03-2019, 07:23 AM.
                    Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

• Ps...would also like to say what great leadership I see from Captain Anthony Wyse and how well MacKinnon and Verrier are playing..Gonna need all that and more with upcoming games. GO 'CATS!
                      Last edited by HockeyRef; 11-02-2019, 11:09 PM.
                      Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                        Ps...would also like to say what great leadership I see from Captain Anthony Wyse and how well MacKinnon and Verrier are playing..Gonna need all that and more with upcoming games. GO 'CATS!
                        Excellent depth on blue line in front of our goal keeps. ChK a little reminiscent of his big bro. Looking forward to my first Cats home game next Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                          Good gawd....someone pass me the nitro pills, I can't take weekends like this!!
                          hahaha Scott...and we had JUST had a convo...who KNEW!!!
                          Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

We just going to take for granted the all world season Gildon is having?
                            The Souza record:
                            15-16 10th place
                            16-17 10th place
                            17-18 11th place
                            18-19 8th place
                            19-20 9th place
                            20-21 10th place
                            21-22 9th place
                            22-23 10th place

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAA watcher View Post
                              We just going to take for granted the all world season Gildon i goalss having?
                              No question Gildon has been huge! He set up both the game tying and game winning goals last night. I've watched the highlights of the game several times and he is hungry for the puck and very poised.

The tenacity of the whole team has been amazing with five OT games going 3-1-1 in those games.
                              Last edited by e.cat; 11-03-2019, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NCAA watcher View Post
                                We just going to take for granted the all world season Gildon is having?
                                The UNH Men's Hockey Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X