2019 Frozen Four: NCHC vs. Hockey East

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2019 Frozen Four: NCHC vs. Hockey East

UMass has looked TERRIBLE all game. That last shot was their first quality attempt all game. And it took 50 minutes. They aren’t the same team. Zero possession. Duluth held the puck as much as UMass on the UMass powerplays. Just an awful game.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
      As I said in my earlier post, it was a combination of what MN had done to date plus the next two decades which I knew about due to hindsight.
      Hindsight it the factor. No one would call MTU a blue blood now.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
        As I said in my earlier post, it was a combination of what MN had done to date plus the next two decades which I knew about due to hindsight.
        That doesn't make sense to me.
        North Dakota
        National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          UMass has looked TERRIBLE all game. That last shot was their first quality attempt all game. And it took 50 minutes. They aren’t the same team. Zero possession. Duluth held the puck as much as UMass on the UMass powerplays. Just an awful game.
          This is a picture perfect description of what the NCHC was like this year. Just so much talent on defense that teams would feel smothered.
          That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
            That doesn't make sense to me.
            You asked me when MN became a blue blood. It was really when they got their 3rd championship and embarked on two decades of dominance and tournament appearances.
            That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

This is a picture perfect description of what the NCHC was like this year. Just so much talent on defense that teams would feel smothered.
              Great Laker Mohawk, former poster now with NHL network described tUMD as "clinical." That is a perfect description. They are precise, wait for a mistake, then pounce. They don't slip or err. They are a machine.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

I think it was the 2014 Olympics where Canada had a 1-0 lead over the US and it was just a complete domination. Wasn't competitive at all. That's what this game has been.

Comment

Peter Krieger, with the most obvious hold in the history of the game, still questions what he did wrong.
                  the state of hockey is good

Comment

You asked me when MN became a blue blood. It was really when they got their 3rd championship and embarked on two decades of dominance and tournament appearances.
                    Then what about BU? By 1978 they had 3 titles, 5 championship game appearances, and 13 frozen fours.

The Terriers did play in more Frozen Fours and Ncaa tournaments before 1995...including two more title games before they won their fourth title in 1995. Your logic doesn't make sense to me.
                    North Dakota

Comment

Just a brutal championship game

North Dakota should fire Brad Berry tonight and go after Sandelin

Comment

To me, besides the obvious titles, is how often you're relevant. DU always seems to recruit just enough to be relevant every dam year. They might not be the best, but they are in the hunt. Always.

Comment

It was the plethora of championchips the Goofs won in the 80's and 90's.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post

That bridge was burned long ago. Im glad for Sandy, but he will never coach for UND again.
                            North Dakota

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post

UMD won back to back with 6 great defensemen. I personally think UND is recruiting towards that.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                                To me, besides the obvious titles, is how often you're relevant. DU always seems to recruit just enough to be relevant every dam year. They might not be the best, but they are in the hunt. Always.
                                Yes. DU was dominant from 1975-2000.
                                North Dakota

Comment

Working...
                                X