No announcement yet.

2019 NCAA Tournament Thread - Regionals are the best weekend of hockey all year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2019 NCAA Tournament Thread - Regionals are the best weekend of hockey all year

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    What on earth are they reviewing? Even Mel rose could tell it was a goal. And he’s the dumbest of them all.
    It's overtime, and you have a challenge. Nothing to lose by using it there.

Comment

Re: 2019 NCAA Tournament Thread - Regionals are the best weekend of hockey all year

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      Since when is anyone beating Jan Brady a “stun”?
      Right. The 16 beating the 1 is just par for the course. We all picked it in our brackets, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Skate79 View Post
        So I guess you haven't nothing better to do than act like a tool because your team isn't in the tournament?
        Cry some more. My team that missed the tournament actually was competitive against UMass last weekend and won the game. Harvard could barely muster a shot on goal. Clarkson done and Cornell soon to follow.

Comment

Originally posted by Skate79 View Post
          So I guess you haven't nothing better to do than act like a tool because your team isn't in the tournament?
          Cry some more. My team that missed the tournament actually was competitive against UMass last weekend and won the game. Harvard could barely muster a shot on goal. Clarkson done and Cornell soon to follow.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
            Right. The 16 beating the 1 is just par for the course. We all picked it in our brackets, right?
            It’s happened three of the last four years...
            Russell Jaslow
            [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
            U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Well once again the Clarkson men faithful go home with a bunch of what ifs after the last game of the season.

I'm used to it.

BTW, my bracket is officially busted.
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
                It’s official. St. Cloud St. are the greatest chokers in college hockey history.
                Yup...and we've ****ing earned it.
                **** em.
                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  What on earth are they reviewing? Even Mel rose could tell it was a goal. And he’s the dumbest of them all.
                  According to Clarkson's radio announcer, the Clarkson coaches asked for the play to be reviewed to see if it was offside.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                    Overtime penalty shot for Notre Dame
                    Which raises an interesting question: has an NCAA tournament game ever ended on a penalty shot?
                    Northeastern Huskies Class of 1998 / BS Chemical Engineering
                    Notre Dame Fighting Irish Class of 2011 / PhD Chemical Engineering

But then again, isn't holding forth on an extreme opinion from a position of complete ignorance what these boards are all about? -- from a BigSoccer post by kerrunch

Britney can't sing. At all. She sounds like a cross between a crackhead chipmunk that had more than a couple beers and a drowning cat. -- DHG on the MTV VMAs

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                      Well once again the Clarkson men faithful go home with a bunch of what ifs after the last game of the season.

I'm used to it.

BTW, my bracket is officially busted.
                      That’s almost exactly what I told my wife (after she had to put up with my cursing). "Every year, Clarkson losses in the first round."

And ditto on your last sentence.
                      Russell Jaslow

Comment

St. Cloud...great regular season teams but come postseason....oof.

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
                          That’s almost exactly what I told my wife (after she had to put up with my cursing). "Every year, Clarkson losses in the first round."

And ditto on your last sentence.
                          Our last 1st round win was against

St. Cloud State
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

St. Cloud State
                            Another feather in our cap...
                            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                            Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                            Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                            Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                            Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

St. Cloud State
                              I remember that. Wasn’t that when St. Cloud had never won an NCAA playoff game yet?
                              Russell Jaslow

Comment

St Choke St did it again. We were at the game and sat with the 50 AIC fans. They were a blast. Tomorrow night will be empty in Scheels Arena but we will be right back sitting with them again. Go Yellowjackets!!!!
                                Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X