• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BlackI View Post
    The West brought their toys....

https://youtu.be/GuuUX-4_K-A
    ****ed if he wouldn’t hmmm hmmm hmmm

Comment

• Re: 2019 NCAA Tournament Thread - Regionals are the best weekend of hockey all year

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
      No you weren't.
      Yes I was. I know. I was there.

Comment

• Re: 2019 NCAA Tournament Thread - Regionals are the best weekend of hockey all year

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
        Ohio State at regionals will have local alumni, parents, and a few die hard faithful and if you throw in the pep band lets just make it an even 100.
        When we flew down for the February series, OSU fans couldn’t believe we had actually flown in just for the games. These were fans at the hockey game. It was an almost universal reaction. We couldn’t believe it.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Providence/Cornell have played quite a few games against each other, and while the two had met a number of times in the ECAC playoffs, today will be the first time they will have played against each other in the NCAA's. Of course, one of those past playoff meetings was this game, almost 40 years ago this month.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Hockey View Post
            Providence/Cornell have played quite a few games against each other, and while the two had met a number of times in the ECAC playoffs, today will be the first time they will have played against each other in the NCAA's. Of course, one of those past playoff meetings was this game, almost 40 years ago this month.
            Makes sense since they have been in different conferences for the last 35 years.

Comment

Screw BU and PC too!

Comment

Absolutely incredible watching a crowd from back then compared to now

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Hockey View Post
                  Still a good way to make Lamoreillo’s head explode.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                  -Blackadder
                  "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                  -Casablanca
                  "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                  -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Harsh of the NCAA to wake the Providence players at 4AM and make them fly to LAX and back. I guess that's the price you pay.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                      Harsh of the NCAA to wake the Providence players at 4AM and make them fly to LAX and back. I guess that's the price you pay.
                      They missed the continental breakfast. ****ed NC$$.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
                        Still a good way to make Lamoreillo’s head explode.
                        Didn't Lou get his revenge on you in 81 (after another epic CCT collapse in the semi v PC)?
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                          Absolutely incredible watching a crowd from back then compared to now
                          Those days are gone. Too much competition for the entertainment dollar, not to mention all the streaming. I watched six events (hockey, BB, golf) yesterday from the comfort of my media room. And a big difference is you're not going to get the "neutral" fans, because unless they are die-hards, why spent $100 when your team is not playing, especially when you can see all the games from home?

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            When we flew down for the February series, OSU fans couldn’t believe we had actually flown in just for the games. These were fans at the hockey game. It was an almost universal reaction. We couldn’t believe it.
                            Not me! I'm glad to see the devotion and support for one's team.
                            It's just a lot of fans don't have the depth financially to have that luxury.

Comment

Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post

Minnesota playing games at the X was an advantage for the Gophers, and people who argued it wasn't were obviously just as wrong as those who said the only reason MN won games there is because of said advantage.
                              Not that I am arguing that playing in St. Paul isn't an advantage when the Gophers are there, but I think one of the arguments people made, that had some validity, is that their home rink is Olympic sized, and the X is NHL sized.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackI View Post
                                Buddy... I am not your buddy. Even tippy canoes knows this much.

So go screw and enjoy it... “buddy”.
                                Your what hurts?

Comment

Working...
                                X