Clear All

• Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
    UMD wins it!
    You saw that goal coming a mile away.
    Russell Jaslow
    [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
    U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• Re: 2019 NCAA Tournament Thread - Regionals are the best weekend of hockey all year

If I could pick one team to be a fan of, because they just flat old know how to win, it would be UMD.
      It Happened!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bomber View Post
        If I could pick one team to be a fan of, because they just flat old know how to win, it would be UMD.
        If they win it all they will take over the best winning percentage in NCAA tournament history, which is a real possibility.

Comment

• Re: 2019 NCAA Tournament Thread - Regionals are the best weekend of hockey all year

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
          You saw that goal coming a mile away.
          I feel bad for BGSU. They looked to have the game under control with 3 minutes left in the 3rd. A tough bounce of the puck.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
            The studio show is Groundhog Day.
            I was going to make the comment yesterday.

It’s driving me up the wall. Each intermission show is the exact same thing, everytime. Every highlight. Every quote. Every comment. Even every quip.

The world wide leader in sports can’t figure out variety?
            Russell Jaslow

Comment

Attendance in Providence: 7180
              Attendance in Fargo: 4220 (Friday)
              Attendance in Manchester: 5033 (Friday)

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                Seriously Jon, this is the stupidest argument that this wasn’t a home game. I firmly believe if this was the 1-4 game in Allentown rather than in Providence, the result would probably be the same. I do not feel that on the ice, there was any advantage for Providence. But you cannot say that it’s not an advantage for the program to not have to get on a plane and fly somewhere. A lot of the fans there that wouldn’t travel to an away game probably went to the Dunk. I think the issue is more that as a lower seed, they could’ve or should’ve been seeded somewhere else. Stop trying to say this wasn’t a home game. It was. It was NOT the difference on the ice, but it was an advantage for the program.
                ”Stupidest.”
                Everyone stayed in a hotel. That’s literally my point.
                For all the complaining about it being a home game, MSU had last change and the home bench.

I guess we agree on the rest? Progress?

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                -Blackadder
                "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                -Casablanca
                "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                  ”Stupidest.”
                  Everyone stayed in a hotel. That’s literally my point.
                  For all the complaining about it being a home game, MSU had last change and the home bench.

I guess we agree on the rest? Progress?
                  Pfft. Totally unfair that Providence got to sleep in a hotel. The NCAA should have made them sleep in the locker room.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                    Pfft. Totally unfair that Providence got to sleep in a hotel. The NCAA should have made them sleep in the locker room.
                    You’re being nice. Outside with the homeless.
                    Russell Jaslow

Comment

You’re being nice. Outside with the homeless.
                      If the NCAA is going to let the Friars sleep in beds the least it can do is make the team walk to the arena.

Comment

The coach probably made them sleep in a locker after that BC series. Warwick was an upgrade.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                        -Blackadder
                        "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                        -Casablanca
                        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

If the NCAA is going to let the Friars sleep in beds the least it can do is make the team walk to the arena.
                          With their skates on.
                          Russell Jaslow

Comment

With their skates on.
                            On gravel roads.

Comment

ZooMass leads 1-0 in ManchVegas

Comment

2-0. Morris' jock is in the rafters.
                                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                                X