2019 NCAA Tournament Thread - Regionals are the best weekend of hockey all year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    So we're just gonna keep ignoring the fact Minn State had a 3-0 lead and that the 3rd ranked team in the country should lock that game down no matter where it is played?
    Apparently. Remember, you’re dealing with Minnesota fans...
    Russell Jaslow
    [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
    U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• Re: 2019 NCAA Tournament Thread - Regionals are the best weekend of hockey all year

This tournament is starting to take on the feel of the 2013 tournament where we get to the Frozen Four and everyone will be like “who the ******* are these teams,” and then 20 years later we’ll all be asking whether we even held the tournament that year or was it cancelled “because of the war.”
      That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Re: 2019 NCAA Tournament Thread - Regionals are the best weekend of hockey all year

Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
        RPI played in Albany in 1994 as a #6 seed and that is less than 9 miles away. Of course they were hosting.
        That same year the western regionals were at Munn and Michigan State was also a #6 seed. In 1995 the west was at Dane County Coliseum and Wisconsin was a #4 seed. In 1996 they were back in East Lansing for #5 Michigan State. In 1998 they were held at some neutral site called Yost Arena. Coincidentally, #3 seed Michigan won the national championship.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
          Cornell trying to save the ECAC with a 2-0 lead on Northeastern.
          Make it 3 nil
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

3-0 Cornell. No way a team blows a 3-0 lead. This one is over.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
              Cornell fans cheering "Kill Red, kill." That seems a tad harsh.
              He retired.
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                Cornell trying to save the ECAC with a 2-0 lead on Northeastern.
                Cornell 3-0 with 10 minutes to go in the 2nd.

Comment

Fore!

I mean 4-0

Comment

Was not expecting NU and Primeau to soil themselves but then again it is the NCAA tournament

Comment

Ouch.
                      It Happened!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                        The state of hockey
                        Leave me out of it. I didn't do it.
                        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Don't call it a comeback. 4-1

Comment

Don't call it a comeback. 4-1
                            NU going on the PP.

Comment

Jeremy Davies is allergic to shooting the puck

Comment

3-0 Cornell. No way a team blows a 3-0 lead. This one is over.
                                Ha! I see what you did there!

Comment

Working...
                                X