No announcement yet.

2019 NCAA Tournament Thread - Regionals are the best weekend of hockey all year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2019 NCAA Tournament Thread - Regionals are the best weekend of hockey all year

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
    Not what I was questioning. I didn't realize they could review at all when no penalty was called. Not arguing against it, keep your elbows down.

This is very over.
    How is it that a 4 seed gets home ice?
    Just like when they won it all beating Miami in the first round

Comment

• Re: 2019 NCAA Tournament Thread - Regionals are the best weekend of hockey all year

“Minnesota makes up the top 3 seeds”
      What does that mean?
      A guarantee of some big upsets. Come on, Dogs!!. Minnesota sports life is so brutal. Bulldogs have been the only positive in all the years. Gophers don’t really choke too badly in the tournament, but all the years they didn’t make it is kind of a choke in itself
      Last edited by UMD21; 03-30-2019, 02:27 PM.
      I wanna go fast!

Comment

Originally posted by Darius View Post
        Re: Friars home crowd? Yes. On TV anyway.
        Bud Light too.
        I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

• Originally posted by 70gopher View Post
          Minn State had a 3-0 lead. A great team wins that game regardless of location.

Comment

Totally unfair of the NCAA to let Providence have four goals on the power play to rally from a 0-3 deficit. The committee should have picked better referees.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
              The state of hockey turns to UMD yet again
              Nah, screw em. They just won.
              the state of hockey is good

Comment

This is over. 0-6 in the NCAA Tournament for MSUM. OUCH! Hastings signed a 10 year deal to 2028. He's still got time to bag that elusive NCAA Tournament first win.

Comment

Originally posted by 70gopher View Post
                  Not home ice. This isn't Schneider Arena.

Comment

If SCSU and Minn State make it next year just let them play each other

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                      Not home ice. This isn't Schneider Arena.
                      I’m going to tattoo this on a body part

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                      -Blackadder
                      "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                      -Casablanca
                      "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by jon View Post
                        i’m going to tattoo this on a body part
                        way TMI

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                          Totally unfair of the NCAA to let Providence have four goals on the power play to rally from a 0-3 deficit. The committee should have picked better referees.
                          I knew the Minnesota State player was doomed for the chicken wing the moment they said it was Big Ten refs!

Comment

Manch is gonna be a UMass frat party today.
                            I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                              If SCSU and Minn State make it next year just let them play each other
                              I guess next year is as good as any for the Apocalypse...

Comment

I also don't feel too badly for a team that has NOBODY under the age of 21

Comment

Working...
                                X