No announcement yet.

2019 NCAA Tournament Thread - Regionals are the best weekend of hockey all year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2019 NCAA Tournament Thread - Regionals are the best weekend of hockey all year

Whenever I see these colors and hear Minnesota State I can't stop thinking about the legendary Hayden Fox

Comment

• Re: 2019 NCAA Tournament Thread - Regionals are the best weekend of hockey all year

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
      This this this. It just took me some time to adjust to the higher pitch.

One thing though:

Mankato doesn't like being called "Mankato", but they definitely prefer it to "Minnesota".
      This makes her (and me ) old school.

Good game. Watching at home before heading to a pub in close proximity to SNHU-rena for the NU/Cornell game which if it is half as good as this one, I may sit, drink Guinness and watch while missing the start of the Minutemen and Irish.
      I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

Pretty good crowd here, finally a decent atmosphere for one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
          Pretty good crowd here, finally a decent atmosphere for one of these
          Almost like high seeds should host games...

Comment

Looked like some quality embellishment

Comment

But then again I don't have a replay

Comment

Whenever I see these colors and hear Minnesota State I can't stop thinking about the legendary Hayden Fox
                Yes!

And nice knowing you Minnesota State. Another one bites the dust with this major. Agreed, quality embeleshment
                I wanna go fast!

Comment

He got him in the head with his elbow. I didn't realize they could review it when they didn't call a penalty.
                  the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
                    Almost like high seeds should host games...
                    What does Minn State arena hold? Doubt it could accommodate this crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                      Have you listened to Bucci?
                      He’s farking terrible.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                        He got him in the head with his elbow. I didn't realize they could review it when they didn't call a penalty.
                        They can only call a major after review. Can't call a minor penalty.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          He’s farking terrible.
                          And combined with Melrose it makes the game unwatchable.
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

The state of hockey turns to UMD yet again

Comment

What an implosion

Comment

They can only call a major after review. Can't call a minor penalty.
                                Not what I was questioning. I didn't realize they could review at all when no penalty was called. Not arguing against it, keep your elbows down.

This is very over.
                                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                                X