RIT new coach same BS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIT new coach same BS

Stay away from this program. Coach plays head games with his players. Mass exodus coming.

Re: RIT new coach same BS

Coach of the year, goalie of the year. Without goalie program sinks. Coach stinks.

Comment

See RPI on what a good goalie can do.

Comment

This is unfortunate, other CHA teams thought RIT would have a better season with so many seniors. Goalie kept them in the games they managed to win.

Comment

Originally posted by bardown View Post
          ... other CHA teams thought RIT would have a better season with so many seniors.
          That's probably why all of the coaches picked RIT to finish last in the league in the preseason.
          "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
          And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Originally posted by NorthHockey2019 View Post
            Stay away from this program. Coach plays head games with his players. Mass exodus coming.
            3 players cut and 1 player just quit at the end of a successful season. What’s going on?

Comment

Originally posted by Rondelle View Post
              3 players cut and 1 player just quit at the end of a successful season. What’s going on?
              Doing what a new coach should probably do. Get the players that are going to play the way and the style that he/she desires. Don't be surprised to see some transfers coming from Adrian (maybe?).

Comment

Looks like mass exodus may be the coaching staff. NCAA investigation underway. Stay tuned. Heard it here first.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthHockey2019 View Post
                  Looks like mass exodus may be the coaching staff. NCAA investigation underway. Stay tuned. Heard it here first.
                  Heard what here first?! You said precisely nothing. Mass exodus of players? Where are they all going to go?! What other D1 team(s) would want RIT players? Are they going to transfer to D3 programs? Or are you suggesting a mass exodus of the coaching staff? If it's that, why are they leaving, or are they all being fired? Give us some actual information/details before you say "heard it here first."

Comment

Google Post University Abuse and you will find the exact same thing, players leaving and getting lawyers, where else are they supposed to go?!? Stay away from this school and coach also, we were seriously considering this new program in the US but after learning about their past and hearing from current players looks like my daughter dodged a similar bullet.

Comment

Originally posted by Icehawk78 View Post
                      Google Post University Abuse and you will find the exact same thing, players leaving and getting lawyers, where else are they supposed to go?!? Stay away from this school and coach also, we were seriously considering this new program in the US but after learning about their past and hearing from current players looks like my daughter dodged a similar bullet.
                      one article behind a paywall and a reddit thread.
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Let me get my mind around this: RIT was
                        4-28-3 in 2017-2018
                        And
                        12-18-5 in 2018-2019
                        And people are unhappy? Hmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by Reddington View Post
                          Let me get my mind around this: RIT was
                          4-28-3 in 2017-2018
                          And
                          12-18-5 in 2018-2019
                          And people are unhappy? Hmmm.
                          Not only that but Davis is also the CHA coach of the year for the regular season.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott_TG View Post
                            Not only that but Davis is also the CHA coach of the year for the regular season.
                            That doesn't mean he's a good person or ethical or even nice. He had haters at Adrian too.

Comment

I am hearing this here first!

Comment

Working...
                              X