No announcement yet.

Two all-session Frozen Four tickets for sale - Section 316, Row 1, Seats 1&2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two all-session Frozen Four tickets for sale - Section 316, Row 1, Seats 1&2

I have two (2) all-session Frozen Four tickets available - Section 316, Row 1, Seats 1 & 2 (aisle seats).

***Best offer takes these seats***

These are "Flash Seats" (digital tickets), not printed tickets. I buy them as digital tickets each year because the NCAA won't mail "hard" tickets to Canada, and I'd rather not have to pick them up at will-call on game day. You need a Flash Seats account to allow me to transfer the tickets. Go to flashseats.com for instructions on setting up an account and how to use them for entry to the games - it's easy. I'll be attending the Frozen Four in Buffalo but will be sitting in another section. I've sold tickets to the past 4 Frozen Four weekends this way and have never had any problems.

I'll wait until confirmation that the tickets have been successfully transferred before expecting payment.

Reply here if interested...
    Last edited by Hoover; 04-08-2019, 05:57 PM.

Re: Two all-session Frozen Four tickets for sale - Section 316, Row 1, Seats 1&2

Best offer gets these seats.
    Last edited by Hoover; 04-08-2019, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Re: Two all-session Frozen Four tickets for sale - Section 316, Row 1, Seats 1&2

Tickets have been sold.

Comment

Wow, great! I got that free NCAA Men's Ice Hockey Championship ticket from Reecoupons, i bought some items from there, but it was really sad, they postpone The tournament because of COVID-19, do you know about next date of that tournament?

Comment

Working...
        X