Maine vs. NU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maine vs. NU

What was the number of that kid that cheap shot Dawes in the final minute up 3-0?

Re: Maine vs. NU

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
    What was the number of that kid that cheap shot Dawes in the final minute up 3-0?

and the series might go that many gms as well.. give or take a decimal
    GO NU HOCKEY
    Always bullish on the future.
    We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

867-5309
      "Never tell me the odds"

http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/

Comment

Brandon Hawkins, #10. And it was 4-0, which apparently wasn't good enough for him.

Comment

Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
          Brandon Hawkins, #10. And it was 4-0, which apparently wasn't good enough for him.
          no, it was 3.14159265359
          .. and now i sure hope my Huskies make you eat it
          GO NU HOCKEY
          We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Originally posted by northeastern View Post
            no, it was 3.14159265359
            .. and now i sure hope my Huskies make you eat it
            Im realistic enough to not expect to win this series, but boy would it be nice to send you guys home

Comment

Im realistic enough to not expect to win this series, but boy would it be nice to send you guys home
              ..'er we are home. we want to like.. leave
              GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

jokes aside after what you did the last gm, offensively.. and then you have swayman in net.. going to be a big challenge for NU. I hope my team is prepared and hungry.
                GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

Thanks, I had forgotten who the cheap shot was on that team. I confused him with Davies. What is Davies' number?

Comment

jokes aside after what you did the last gm, offensively.. and then you have swayman in net.. going to be a big challenge for NU. I hope my team is prepared and hungry.
                    Having a good goalie like Swayman is normally a difference maker, but when the guy in the other net is the best goalie in the conference, it's not as big of a factor. I think Maine does have a shot, but you guys are probably the worst possible matchup because of your offensive skill and infuriating playstyle.

Comment

Thanks, I had forgotten who the cheap shot was on that team. I confused him with Davies. What is Davies' number?
                      here's the deal.. Red1s coaching your team.. so we have a 50/50 chance. now if Black1 were coaching..
                      fuggedaboutit, we'd have no chance.
                      GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

here's the deal.. Red1s coaching your team.. so we have a 50/50 chance. now if Black1 were coaching..
                        fuggedaboutit, we'd have no chance.
                        See, you are starting to get it.

Comment

Bought my tickets but asking for a friend......are any of the series being telecast this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by PPGuru View Post
                            Bought my tickets but asking for a friend......are any of the series being telecast this weekend?
                            Checking the schedules for NESN and NESN+ online, it appears not. I know that Hockey East owns the rights, and usually they are offering "packages" to stream the games (I believe you can purchase individual games as well). The semi-finals and finals are on NESN, but I don't believe the quarterfinals have ever been on TV in recent memory. And the schools can't provide their "normal" streams because the league owns the rights.

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
                              Checking the schedules for NESN and NESN+ online, it appears not. I know that Hockey East owns the rights, and usually they are offering "packages" to stream the games (I believe you can purchase individual games as well). The semi-finals and finals are on NESN, but I don't believe the quarterfinals have ever been on TV in recent memory. And the schools can't provide their "normal" streams because the league owns the rights.
                              I'm pretty sure I watched one of the bu/NU games on NESN in 2017. And I am almost certain one of our games against UMass was on NESN in 09.

Comment

Working...
                              X