Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#5 Boston College 🦅 at #4 Clarkson ♞: Ugh You Guys Again Seriously?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #5 Boston College 🦅 at #4 Clarkson ♞: Ugh You Guys Again Seriously?

FlGHT FlGHT FlGHT
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Re: #5 Boston College 🦅 at #4 Clarkson ♞: Ugh You Guys Again Seriously?

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
    FlGHT FlGHT FlGHT
    Who do you think you are, Brad Winchester?

Comment

Originally posted by Still Eeyore View Post
      Who do you think you are, Brad Winchester?
      No, Erin Connolly

Comment

No offense to Connolly but if there is any fighting to do for bc there is only one player you need.

The chief export of Megan Keller is pain.
        If you can see Megan Keller, she can see you. If you can't see Megan Keller, you may be only seconds away from death.
        There are no weapons of mass destruction. Just Megan Keller.
        Megan Keller grinds her coffee with her teeth and boils the water with her own rage
        Megan Keller doesn't actually write books, the words assemble themselves out of fear.
        Last edited by FiveHoleFrenzy; 03-11-2019, 09:26 PM.
        At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

No, Erin Connolly
          When she picks up a game misconduct as a coach, get back to me.

Comment

So, assuming I come up, which I think I am, are there any suggestions for a good place to eat beforehand? Esp. one that might be across the border which would be fun.
            Last edited by TonyTheTiger20; 03-12-2019, 09:47 AM.

Comment

So, assuming I come up, which I think I am, are there any suggesting for a good place to eat beforehand? Esp. one that might be across the border which would be fun.
              Well I can tell you if you want the true Potsdam/Clarkson experience, I would recommend hitting Sergi's for some pizza..Everyone has always raved about the fat bags (pizza rolls) but i think they really have gone down hill(mostly greasy bread, not a lot of filling).. One of my favorites is Mama Lucia's.. a nice Italian restaurant.. Terrific calimari, clams served in a white wine garlic butter sauce, and great pasta choices, with massive 4 person "family size" options if you bring company... Another option is The Lobster House just minutes outside Potsdam(and 5 minutes from my house).. a seafood or steak kind of joint.

Comment

Originally posted by clkhockey View Post
                well i can tell you if you want the true potsdam/clarkson experience, i would recommend hitting sergi's for some pizza..everyone has always raved about the fat bags (pizza rolls) but i think they really have gone down hill(mostly greasy bread, not a lot of filling).. One of my favorites is mama lucia's.. A nice italian restaurant.. Terrific calimari, clams served in a white wine garlic butter sauce, and great pasta choices, with massive 4 person "family size" options if you bring company... Another option is the lobster house just minutes outside potsdam(and 5 minutes from my house).. A seafood or steak kind of joint.
                Sergi's!!!!
                Russell Jaslow
                [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

I just realized that Potsdam is further from the border than I thought so I will def use one of these in town suggestions lol

Comment

I just realized that Potsdam is further from the border than I thought so I will def use one of these in town suggestions lol
                    Not to worry. We get that all the time in these parts!
                    Steve
                    Penn State Class of '95
                    Plattsburgh State Class of '99

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Comment

You guys had better not steer me wrong. Last time someone told us to go to Eben's Hearth because of their "famous buffalo wings" and they were the most mediocre wings I've ever experienced in my life.

I take buffalo wings very seriously.
                      Last edited by TonyTheTiger20; 03-12-2019, 10:41 AM.

Comment

I would also recommend the sit down at the Barben Rooms between the two games.
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Everyone is bailing on me that was thinking of going up so anywhere that I won't feel like a total dweeb for being there by myself (i.e. somewhere with, like, a bar) would be good too lol

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                            I would also recommend the sit down at the Barben Rooms between the two games.
                            I'll only be there for the women's game unfortunately. Looking to make the drive up and back in one day... Ugh. lol

Comment

You guys had better not steer me wrong. Last time someone told us to go to Eben's Hearth because of their "famous buffalo wings" and they were the most mediocre wings I've ever experienced in my life.

I take buffalo wings very seriously.
                              I would not eat at Ebens Hearth if it was free.....

I too am a wing fanatic, if it's wings your after, The Raquette River Pub, a small pub about 15 minutes from Potsdam in Colton has the best wings around.. Good friends of mine and have won the North Country wing challenge 2 years in a row... Spicy Maple is their fan favorite, but many other good sauces....

For pizza its Sergis, for Italian its Mama Lucia's, for sreak and seafood its The Lobster House. Those are all can't miss places... Oh and The Cantina in Potsdam has pretty decent mexican and quite good margaritas!!

I would also recommend an in house dinner at the Barben Rooms right in Cheel, but that won't be until after the women's game. I think saturday night we will eat there..

Comment

Working...
                              X