Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI @ Yale (3/8, 3/9, and maybe 3/10/19)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPI @ Yale (3/8, 3/9, and maybe 3/10/19)

discuss
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Re: RPI @ Yale (3/8, 3/9, and maybe 3/10/19)

I hope that I got this right.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      I hope that I got this right.
      College Hockey Stats already called it.

Comment

It's official.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          It's official.

Yep
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Yale will be short D-Man and Captain Anthony Walsh on Friday due to a game DQ last night. They way Yale has been playing, I see this one going three.
            YALE HOCKEY
            2013 National Champions

Comment

The last meeting between these two -1/26- was a 3-2 Yale win in Troy. Yale came in with an edge , ran our keeper a few times and took 6 penalties. RPI went 0'fer on the PP as per usual.

Assuming we allow the same free skating in our zone as we did vs. H and D last weekend, I don't see RPI winning the series. Hope to be proven wrong.
              ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

There's been some griping on the RPI thread over the fact that the student radio station, WRPI, hasn't been broadcasting all the men's hockey games this season. I presume, however, that they will be doing the playoff games this weekend.

The thought occurs to me that I don't know what, if any, arrangements there might be for Yale hockey fans to listen to broadcasts of their team's games. I know that the Yale basketball team will be playing at Penn and at Princeton Friday and Saturday nights at the same time that the hockey games will be going on. Those are big games for Yale basketball, as they enter the weekend tied for first place in the Ivy League. I would suspect that Yale's student radio station might be more inclined to cover the basketball games than the hockey.

If any Yale fans are looking for an audio stream of tonight's hockey game and can't get it from any station in New Haven, you're welcome to check out www.wrpi.org.

Comment

Originally posted by Waite21 View Post
                  There's been some griping on the RPI thread over the fact that the student radio station, WRPI, hasn't been broadcasting all the men's hockey games this season. I presume, however, that they will be doing the playoff games this weekend.

The thought occurs to me that I don't know what, if any, arrangements there might be for Yale hockey fans to listen to broadcasts of their team's games. I know that the Yale basketball team will be playing at Penn and at Princeton Friday and Saturday nights at the same time that the hockey games will be going on. Those are big games for Yale basketball, as they enter the weekend tied for first place in the Ivy League. I would suspect that Yale's student radio station might be more inclined to cover the basketball games than the hockey.

If any Yale fans are looking for an audio stream of tonight's hockey game and can't get it from any station in New Haven, you're welcome to check out www.wrpi.org.
                  Yale is ESPN+ only.
                  YALE HOCKEY
                  2013 National Champions

Comment

Working...
                  X