2019 B1G Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 B1G Tournament

Well I think with Ohio State the only team who's probably assured a berth in the NCAA tournament this year this season's B1G tourney will be particularly brutal with everyone else playing for what will either be their season's end or extension.

Re: 2019 B1G Tournament

There has been a different champion every year. OSU will be the favorite to make that six out of six. MSU, you're up next year...

Comment

Even this weekend's games for the teams who are fighting for first round home ice it may be just as intense.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
        There has been a different champion every year. OSU will be the favorite to make that six out of six. MSU, you're up next year...
        Only twice has the regular season champ won the tournament in the same season. I hope Ohio State can make it 3 but it wouldnt surprise me if they dont. They are the only one that is for sure in the tournament so each team has a lot more at stake than Ohio State does.

Comment

The old saying any team can win on any given night truly describes the B1G more than any other conference this season.

Comment

Our collective non conference record is second only to the NCHC, yet we will (almost) assuredly have only one at large bid.

Our worst teams being in the low-30s in the Pairwise and high 20s in KRACH might have something to do with it.
            If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Bunch of okay to sometimes good teams this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
                Bunch of okay to sometimes good teams this year.
                I'd say we have a LOT of pairity in the conference this season that so many of the teams are near equal with each other so the win/loss record is deceiving.
                I believe we'd be much stronger against teams in other conferences than most would think.
                That being said how would you prove it if Ohio State wins the tournament so no automatic conference bid to another B1G team for the NCAA tournament?

Comment

I haven't taken the time to figure out all the possibilities of who has to do what to host a first round. The way my week's gone I'd get it wrong and have to face the embarrassment of being corrected by another forum member.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
                    I haven't taken the time to figure out all the possibilities of who has to do what to host a first round. The way my week's gone I'd get it wrong and have to face the embarrassment of being corrected by another forum member.
                    I have it at home ill try and post it later when i get back from class

Comment

Go Bucks! OH...

Comment

Originally posted by talonsuppuckdown View Post
                        go bucks! Oh...
                        i-o

Comment

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
                          i-o
                          Lower case! Really?

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
                            Lower case! Really?
                            Didnt check thought I had caps lock on

Comment

You can't have a post with all caps, unless you do some finagling.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                              X