Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2019 Kazmaier

Originally posted by Milty View Post
    Pankowski deserves it. She has been one of the best in the history of the WCHA!
    Is it an award for your career or this year? Keller has been one of the best in the history of the WHE, Gabel in the history of the WECAC, etc etc. All 10 "deserve" the award or they would not have made the final cut. Who deserves it the most depends on what the voters are comparing the candidates resume to the Kaz criteria. Is what is done on the ice much more important than what you do in school or in your community. Do you weight all criteria the same or put more weight on different criteria. As I stated before, I want Gabel to win but if she does not so be it. I'm sure the RPI fans want Selander to win, BC fans want Keller etc etc.
    Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
    And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
    WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
    If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Originally posted by vicb View Post
      I'm sure the RPI fans want Selander to win, BC fans want Keller etc etc.
      Nah, most of us just want to stick it to Canada.
      "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
      And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Originally posted by arm View Post
        nah, most of us just want to stick it to canada. :d
        LMAO
        Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
        And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
        WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
        If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Originally posted by vicb View Post
          LMAO
          I think Selander or Keller will win. It could be Gabel or Giguere but, I would assume that the two will take votes from each other. Shocked Meuller and Compher were nominated. There must be someone that has some pull in their corner. But, I do not have anyone else to advocate for. Congrats to all the fans of these players nominated.

Comment

I would not even consider Pankowski as the best in the history of the Badgers.

Comment

Originally posted by Reddington View Post
              I think Selander or Keller will win. It could be Gabel or Giguere but, I would assume that the two will take votes from each other. Shocked Meuller and Compher were nominated. There must be someone that has some pull in their corner. But, I do not have anyone else to advocate for. Congrats to all the fans of these players nominated.
              Gabel was a finalist last year and deserves to win it this year. If not Gabel, then phenom Giguere should win it. I would vote Gabel 1, Giguere 2 and Keller 3. But.....what do I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Puckdrop14 View Post
                Gabel was a finalist last year and deserves to win it this year. If not Gabel, then phenom Giguere should win it. I would vote Gabel 1, Giguere 2 and Keller 3. But.....what do I know.
                How do I get your vote counted?
                WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO

Comment

I love Annie, she has endured a lot in her hockey life being cut right at the end twice for the Olympic team, but she's not worthy to win. Just look at the numbers. there's too may more deserving players.
                  Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                  "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                  Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                    I love Annie, she has endured a lot in her hockey life being cut right at the end twice for the Olympic team, but she's not worthy to win. Just look at the numbers. there's too may more deserving players.
                    Looks like she has the highest GPA. A woman of many talents.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                      Pankowski's career reminds me of Gigi's. A very skilled player with a ton of things she does well, but somehow neither ever put together that great season with 60+ points. For each, I got the feeling that there was another level that we didn't see in NCAA competition. Gigi played great at the FF as a senior; maybe Pankowski will as well.

Comment

Originally posted by TinyViking View Post
                        Looks like she has the highest GPA. A woman of many talents.
                        As an undergrad, Schammel's GPA was hard to top. But yes, Annie must be a very bright young lady.

Comment

It is Gabel, Keller and Pankowski.

https://www.pattykaz.com/news_article/show/999314
                          WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO

Comment

That would probably be the final finishing order, if they ever announced it.
                            Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                            Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                            Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Am I misremembering or didn't the last vote used to occur after the quarterfinals, rather than before?
                              Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                              Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                              Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                                Am I misremembering or didn't the last vote used to occur after the quarterfinals, rather than before?
                                You are correct, but I think that there were years when the quarters took place in February.

Comment

Working...
                                X