No announcement yet.

[Wanted] 2019 Frozen Four (Buffalo - All sessions) Four (4) tickets together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Wanted] 2019 Frozen Four (Buffalo - All sessions) Four (4) tickets together

hi all,

i'm interested in four all-session tickets to the frozen four. club level or lower level sides preferred. i'm willing to pay 'market rates,' just looking to cut out stubhub and their crazy-high fees.

thanks!

dog

Re: [Wanted] 2019 Frozen Four (Buffalo - All sessions) Four (4) tickets together

So, if you can live with two sets of two tickets each in the club level rather than four together, both theprofromdover and I are selling out club seats!

Comment

Re: [Wanted] 2019 Frozen Four (Buffalo - All sessions) Four (4) tickets together

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
      So, if you can live with two sets of two tickets each in the club level rather than four together, both theprofromdover and I are selling out club seats!
      attempted to send you a message - let me know if it doesnt come through

Comment

Originally posted by IsThereADog View Post
        attempted to send you a message - let me know if it doesnt come through
        Just responded!

Comment

I have four tickets in Section 104, Row 8, that I am looking to sell as a package.. Email jpf13@roadrunner.com if interested!

Comment

i'm all set for this request - thanks everyone

Comment

Working...
            X