No announcement yet.

RPI Hockey 2018 - 2019 Part II: We're Just Gonna Complain, Don't Bother Reading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Hockey 2018 - 2019 Part II: We're Just Gonna Complain, Don't Bother Reading

pregame interviews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcpOJqfMaHk

I wonder why Weber was interviewed instead of Smith.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Re: RPI Hockey 2018 - 2019 Part II: We're Just Gonna Complain, Don't Bother Reading

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      pregame interviews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcpOJqfMaHk

I wonder why Weber was interviewed instead of Smith.
      WRPI's been doing this as well; Smith's probably busy with recruiting.

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Harvard Highlights https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMhRtlPVrtk
              Harvard Postgame https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE1c4NpcMdg
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Without Savory, that would have been abt 10-1.
                "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

• Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
                  Without Savory, that would have been abt 10-1.
                  Yup. After the first period, it was pretty much over. Harvard gained the blue line at will, often right down the slot. Zero physical presence in our end- which I dont understand That said, Harvard is a stacked team - they have all of the tools to make a deep run.
                  ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Remember that we do not hold the tiebreak with Princeton, as they have more Top 4 points than us. Therefore, we need to win or tie, and get some help from Brown.

I have this awful feeling about what it would take for us to return to the ECAC semis. Who gave up the first playoff series to Union? Who gave Colgate their first league win in 2010-11? Who will we likely need to beat in order to break a curse similar to those?

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                      Yup. After the first period, it was pretty much over. Harvard gained the blue line at will, often right down the slot. Zero physical presence in our end- which I dont understand That said, Harvard is a stacked team - they have all of the tools to make a deep run.
                      I agree with tour sentiments wicked, Harvard is the first league team that i feel we have no shot of beating in a best of 3 series. Too fast with good size. Lets hope we get past the quarters and draw someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                        If our goaltending holds up. We lost Michael Lackey, our #1 goalie, to a torn ACL.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                          Remember that we do not hold the tiebreak with Princeton, as they have more Top 4 points than us. Therefore, we need to win or tie, and get some help from Brown.

I have this awful feeling about what it would take for us to return to the ECAC semis. Who gave up the first playoff series to Union? Who gave Colgate their first league win in 2010-11? Who will we likely need to beat in order to break a curse similar to those?
                          Something clearly happened after the first period. RPI went from 5th gear to 4th and 3rd. Not exactly sure why. More turnovers, less hungry for the puck and lackadaisical skate from O zone back to the D zone. It wasn't Savory's best game but he can't be perfect 100% of the time. But when he has had the team's back for weeks, payback is warranted. That was anything but. When the best player on the ice is a guy returning from several weeks on the injured list, this is the result you should expect. I hope they rebound with a sense of urgency tonight. They need to show they can bounce back and to show they are ready for the playoffs. They won't be able to have an off night next weekend and expect to go very far.

Comment

• Originally posted by jstadts View Post
                            I agree with tour sentiments wicked, Harvard is the first league team that i feel we have no shot of beating in a best of 3 series. Too fast with good size. Lets hope we get past the quarters and draw someone else.
                            Agree completely. I think they were the best league team I've seen at HFH this season.
                            ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Well, this ended up being pretty convenient. Hopefully we can play Yale closer than we have earlier in the year.
                              RPI Pep Band
                              GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
                              🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
                              2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
                              2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
                                Well, this ended up being pretty convenient. Hopefully we can play Yale closer than we have earlier in the year.
                                Just hope it isn't like 2008.

Comment

Working...
                                X