New York State Bus Travel Advisory.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New York State Bus Travel Advisory.

Does anyone know the situation with the New York state bus and Truck travel advisory and hockey on Friday? Any games going to be in jeopardy?

Re: New York State Bus Travel Advisory.

Originally posted by CornwallAce View Post
    Does anyone know the situation with the New York state bus and Truck travel advisory and hockey on Friday? Any games going to be in jeopardy?
    Per 511NY.org, I90 from Rochester to the PA border is closed to tractor trailers and busses. I81 north from Syracuse as well. Keep Checking as the weekend gets closer.
    John Nabors

RIT Tigers - A Long Hockey Tradition
    AHA Regular Season Champions 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011
    AHA Tournament Champions 2010, 2015, 2016
    NCAA DI - 2010, 2015, 2016
    NCAA Frozen 4 - 2010
    NCAA DII - 1983
    NCAA DIII - 1984, 1985, 1989, 1994, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002

Comment

Originally posted by CornwallAce View Post
      Not sure if Quinnipiac and Princeton are already up in the North Country, but at least one of them can go through the 'dacks (might be faster for Princeton to go to Scranton and use I-81, but they may have detoured). Tug Hill's been closed off since Wednesday, which affects I-81.

Canisius at Mercyhurst I don't know. RIT hosts ASU so they probably already flew in. I see your concern might be Niagara, but I'm sure 104 is still open to at least get them to Wayne County.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        Not sure if Quinnipiac and Princeton are already up in the North Country, but at least one of them can go through the 'dacks (might be faster for Princeton to go to Scranton and use I-81, but they may have detoured). Tug Hill's been closed off since Wednesday, which affects I-81.

Canisius at Mercyhurst I don't know. RIT hosts ASU so they probably already flew in. I see your concern might be Niagara, but I'm sure 104 is still open to at least get them to Wayne County.
        Qpac and Princeton are both at the hotel in Canton. No idea which route they took but they are in the NOCO.

Comment

Working...
        X