PDA

View Full Version : The 2019-20 Schedules Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Liveatjrl
06-03-2019, 01:30 PM
do you have the dates?

Hasn't been announced yet but based on the previous 2 seasons it's the first weekend in January so I would assume Jan 3-4.

ClarksonHockeyFan16
06-03-2019, 03:33 PM
Hasn't been announced yet but based on the previous 2 seasons it's the first weekend in January so I would assume Jan 3-4.

Yes, most likely Jan. 3-4, because last year it it Jan. 4-5.

St. Clown
06-03-2019, 03:49 PM
Minnesota State announced its schedule today https://msumavericks.com/news/2019/5/2/minnesota-state-mens-hockey-schedule-for-2019-20-announced.aspx

Interestingly, Saturday games were moved up an hour, to 6:07 start times. Is this a trend? I personally like it, but I'm an old guy who drives a ways to get to the games. Others thoughts?

I don't know if this is a trend or not, but SCSU started doing this for the 18-19 season. That was not expected by my wife and I and we ended up missing the first half of a game because they made the change without sending out an email blast to season ticketholders after the tickets had been distributed. At least that last part is what my wife tells me - the tickets were in her name.

The wheels on the bus go round and round... up and down... back and forth... over my wife who can't defend herself here.

purpleinnebraska
06-03-2019, 04:10 PM
I don't know if this is a trend or not, but SCSU started doing this for the 18-19 season. That was not expected by my wife and I and we ended up missing the first half of a game because they made the change without sending out an email blast to season ticketholders after the tickets had been distributed. At least that last part is what my wife tells me - the tickets were in her name.

I do hope the athletic department really gets the word out on this. I assume word will spread quickly among students and season ticket holders, but walk up sales may suffer the first couple weeks.

I saw today that Ferris State also changed to 6:07 Saturday games, so maybe it's becoming a trend.

davyd83
06-03-2019, 04:49 PM
I do hope the athletic department really gets the word out on this. I assume word will spread quickly among students and season ticket holders, but walk up sales may suffer the first couple weeks.

I saw today that Ferris State also changed to 6:07 Saturday games, so maybe it's becoming a trend. Northern Michigan is also going to 6:07 Saturday games, except the home game vs Michigan Tech

MavHockey14
06-03-2019, 11:17 PM

The wheels on the bus go round and round... up and down... back and forth... over my wife who can't defend herself here.

She was right. She always is. ;)

beaverhockeyfan
06-04-2019, 08:18 AM

I saw today that Ferris State also changed to 6:07 Saturday games, so maybe it's becoming a trend.

I wonder if it is a WCHA schedule change? BSU is also going to 6:07 on Saturdays. I suppose if both teams agree, they could play the occasional 7:07 Saturday game.

MavHockey14
06-04-2019, 08:50 AM
I wonder if it is a WCHA schedule change? BSU is also going to 6:07 on Saturdays. I suppose if both teams agree, they could play the occasional 7:07 Saturday game.

I know its not like the viewership is massive or anything, but youd think WCHA TV would want games staggered 6:07 and 7:07, etc.

mar7967
06-04-2019, 11:11 AM
AHA started shifting a bunch of their Saturday games last year. 7:05 start Friday, 5:05 Saturday. Based on Air Force's released schedule, seems like it's still inconsistent (some Saturday games at 5:05, some at 7:05). I think I heard that teams prefer the earlier start when busing because they get home earlier.

redwings8831
06-05-2019, 10:13 AM
Big Ten conference schedule - https://bigten.org/documents/2019/6/5//2019_20_Big_Ten_Schedule.pdf?id=6469

Michigan schedule - https://mgoblue.com/schedule.aspx?schedule=1496

Slap Shot
06-05-2019, 11:05 AM
Minnesota's full schedule (https://gophersports.com/news/2019/6/5/mens-ice-hockey-mens-hockey-announces-2019-20-schedule.aspx) which includes a Thanksgiving night tilt against North Dakota State!

chrisP
06-05-2019, 12:18 PM
Minnesota's full schedule (https://gophersports.com/news/2019/6/5/mens-ice-hockey-mens-hockey-announces-2019-20-schedule.aspx) which includes a Thanksgiving night tilt against North Dakota State!

Another killer road schedule for the Gophers - not

Slap Shot
06-05-2019, 01:20 PM
Another killer road schedule for the Gophers - not

Boo!

Liveatjrl
06-07-2019, 05:25 PM
UCONN released their schedule today:

https://uconnhuskies.com/schedule.aspx?path=mhockey

Half of the college hockey teams' entire schedules have now been officially released.

Northeastern will reveal their schedule on Tuesday.

Bronco Hockey Fan
06-09-2019, 01:27 PM
Has anybody else put together a spreadsheet of them all?

Liveatjrl
06-09-2019, 01:33 PM
Has anybody else put together a spreadsheet of them all?

I've been working on one. Have all of the known schedules in there which consists of all WCHA, NCHC, Big Ten (except some of MSU's OOC) teams, ECAC conf, UML, UCONN, Brown, Air Force, Dartmouth, and ASU.

Currently working on figuring out the remaining teams OOC opponents.

*Not sure what happened with Flagdude, I'm happy to share what I've got but don't want to post if it's not allowed*

Ralph Baer
06-09-2019, 02:44 PM
I've been working on one. Have all of the known schedules in there which consists of all WCHA, NCHC, Big Ten (except some of MSU's OOC) teams, ECAC conf, UML, UCONN, Brown, Air Force, Dartmouth, and ASU.

Currently working on figuring out the remaining teams OOC opponents.

*Not sure what happened with Flagdude, I'm happy to share what I've got but don't want to post if it's not allowed*

Flaggie was expelled from USCHO.

Liveatjrl
06-09-2019, 02:46 PM
Flaggie was expelled from USCHO.

Was it cause of something he said or because of the spreadsheet? Just don't want to cause any problems if I share a spreadsheet.

Ralph Baer
06-09-2019, 03:08 PM
Was it cause of something he said or because of the spreadsheet? Just don't want to cause any problems if I share a spreadsheet.

It was because of his political comments and alleged comments about other posters in the Cafe.

Liveatjrl
06-09-2019, 09:19 PM
It was because of his political comments and alleged comments about other posters in the Cafe.

Ah okay, I guess I'll share what I've got one day this week if there's enough interest?