Any other Tuesday games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any other Tuesday games?

Norwich visits Middlebury in what could/should be a good out of conference game. Midd is improving and Norwich is coming off a great weekend against the cream of the NEHC.
    Formerly known as NUSuntan

Re: Any other Tuesday games?

Originally posted by The Real Georgia Peach View Post
    Norwich visits Middlebury in what could/should be a good out of conference game. Midd is improving and Norwich is coming off a great weekend against the cream of the NEHC.
    Plymouth State at Salve and St As at Bowdoin for two.

Comment

Originally posted by The Real Georgia Peach View Post
      When we won the 2017 title in the camo unis I promised to never trash the camos again. I've skirted that promise by endlessly praising the whites and maroons. But it's becoming more difficult to keep that promise, especially when we play our biggest traditional rival in Middlebury on the road and wear the camos instead of the maroon and gold.
      Norwich '13

2017-2018 Last Person Standing Champion

Comment

End of 2
        Norwich 1
        Middlebury 2

Panthers took advantage of two opportunities early in the period off of Cadet turnovers. Cadets got one back and then spent the last 6 minutes or so of the period killing off three penalties.
        Norwich '13

Comment

Not to sound like a homer, but at lest 2 of the 3 penalties were questionable at best, refs are watching a different game than me.
          Formerly known as NUSuntan

Comment

Good comeback W, need to keep em coming!

r

Comment

Norwich scores off a fortunate bounce with 22 seconds remaining to take the 3-2 W.

Tough loss for Middlebury.
              Norwich '13

Comment

Originally posted by NU Pastime View Post
                When we won the 2017 title in the camo unis I promised to never trash the camos again. I've skirted that promise by endlessly praising the whites and maroons. But it's becoming more difficult to keep that promise, especially when we play our biggest traditional rival in Middlebury on the road and wear the camos instead of the maroon and gold.
                I don’t disagree with you BUT I strongly prefer tonight’s camo unis to the grey/white ones. At least the greens resemble our Corps uniforms

Comment

Originally posted by KrbFlint View Post
                  I don’t disagree with you BUT I strongly prefer tonight’s camo unis to the grey/white ones. At least the greens resemble our Corps uniforms
                  They're not bad looking unis, especially these ones. Across all sports, I just prefer traditional looks.
                  Norwich '13

Comment

They're not bad looking unis, especially these ones. Across all sports, I just prefer traditional looks.
                    I’m with you, 100%. My favorite unis in all of sports are the Maple Leafs and the Detroit Tigers home whites...but, I digress

Comment

Originally posted by KrbFlint View Post
                      I’m with you, 100%. My favorite unis in all of sports are the Maple Leafs and the Detroit Tigers home whites...but, I digress
                      Sure someone didn't put the idea in your head about how good the Detroit home whites are?

What happened to Penn State and Notre Dame's football traditional unis? haha.
                      The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                      "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                      GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                      GO LAKERS!!!
                      GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                      "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                      Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                        Sure someone didn't put the idea in your head about how good the Detroit home whites are?

What happened to Penn State and Notre Dame's football traditional unis? haha.
                        Love ND’s, like PSU’s.

Comment

+1

Comment

Working...
                          X