X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 26th Alaska Governor's Cup - Decade Sweep Edition

Originally posted by AKSWF View Post

Looking forward to the roster purge.
    You and the Doyle Woody fans might get more that you want when Donna "I'll show you how to purge... rookie " Arduin saves your divvie. .......Don't forget to send thank you notes
    Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
    UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
      Lol really? For what? He shouldn’t have even gotten 5 for the hit!
      I mean there were several calls they probably could have been let go but I don’t think you could have taken a chance and sneezed the wrong way with the way the refs were calling it last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by UAFIceAngel View Post
        I mean there were several calls they probably could have been let go but I don’t think you could have taken a chance and sneezed the wrong way with the way the refs were calling it last night.
        And if you look at the ref the wrong way they just add a ten minute misconduct on top of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoNanooks View Post
          And if you look at the ref the wrong way they just add a ten minute misconduct on top of it.
          The ones on Renouf and the UAF player were hilarious.
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
            Lol really? For what? He shouldn’t have even gotten 5 for the hit!
            Wow, didn't see that one coming. It was a borderline 5 last night - he kinda rubbed him out but did get him up high in the head. Those refs need to go back to juniors.
            Originally Posted by aparch
            I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
              It’s harsh but true, outside of Hayes who only played this year. This group of seniors never made the playoffs, never won the Governor’s Cup (barring a miracle tonight), and won a grand total of 25 games, 11 of which came in their freshman year. If there’s ever been a forgettable group of players it’s this group.
              Can't argue with that, however I have felt that Rygard and Erb-Eckholm were two of our better players. I will miss them.
              I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel View Post
                Schachle suspended for tonight’s game.
                Where do you see this? In the box scores it is listed as a game misconduct, not a game DQ.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Suze View Post
                  Where do you see this? In the box scores it is listed as a game misconduct, not a game DQ.
                  WCHA sent out a press release.

Comment

Originally posted by DTuttle View Post
                    WCHA sent out a press release.
                    Thanks David. That is a really lame call by the league.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Suze View Post
                      Can't argue with that, however I have felt that Rygard and Erb-Eckholm were two of our better players. I will miss them.
                      I would say Erb-Ekholm has been hot garbage more often than not. Rygard had moments but was not great.
                      I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
                        You and the Doyle Woody fans
                        That's a laugher.

My frustration is with how the suits have treated the hockey team, I also never got paid to cover sports, and never deep throated the Aces.
                        Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

So if it’s tied in OT tonight, do we see a repeat of UAA pulling the goalie in overtime?
                          “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Fitting end to a crappy season. Congrats Nanooks, good luck in the playoffs.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Strike 1 for me, focus on the games on hand instead of the future series Matt 2.0
                              Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

Rule 26.2.

When does the OT start?
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Working...
                                X