Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anna Maria College Coach David McCauley?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anna Maria College Coach David McCauley?

Bio and hire press release for McCauley says he played four years at Salem State was also among the all-time leading scorers at SSU and played for the Nashville Knights in the ECHL, but I can’t find any info on him playing at SSU or the Knights. I’ve checked everywhere I can think of (SSU Archives, Hockeydb, elite prospects and RinkNet) but can’t find anything even asked some guys that played for the Knights I know, does anyone know where I could look him up?

Re: Anna Maria College Coach David McCauley?

George O'Leary wrote the bio and press release

Comment

Well, OKAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adam_Krug#1 View Post
        George O'Leary wrote the bio and press release
        Fabulous reference!!! +1
        Steve
        Penn State Class of '95
        Plattsburgh State Class of '99

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Comment

I have become irrationally, excessively, interested in this mystery. Someone please get to the bottom of it. Thanks.

Comment

This is about all I can find:
            Hockeydb Dave McCauley
            Says he coached the Bay State Breakers earlier this millennium. LinkedIn also has a David McCauley that coached there, and went to Salem State. Nothing on his playing career, oddly.

r

Comment

Originally posted by cetihcra View Post
              This is about all I can find:
              Hockeydb Dave McCauley
              Says he coached the Bay State Breakers earlier this millennium. LinkedIn also has a David McCauley that coached there, and went to Salem State. Nothing on his playing career, oddly.

r
              Had a parent ask so I did check Hockeydb and every other source I could think of including all the Knights rosters and with some mates who played for the Knights with nothing found or remembered, it is a mystery or an O'Leary.

Comment

McCauley played at Salem from 1987-91 and finished his career with 58 goals, 78 assists and 136 points.
                I wish I am able to live long enough to do all the things I was attributed to.

Comment

Originally posted by XYZ View Post
                  McCauley played at Salem from 1987-91 and finished his career with 58 goals, 78 assists and 136 points.
                  Thanks! Any record of him playing for the Nashville Knights in the ECHL?

Comment

Where did you find this? I made an amateur attempt at sleuthing and came up empty!
                    Steve
                    Penn State Class of '95
                    Plattsburgh State Class of '99

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Comment

At the risk of sounding like I'm out to get the guy (I'm not), is there any actual evidence of this? People have, allegedly, been looking into it and come up empty. Then, this post appears and that's it? SSU has an archives on their hockey page. I came up empty too.

Comment

I wish I am able to live long enough to do all the things I was attributed to.

Comment

you guys should be told.....XYZ is The Man,he knows all so pay no attention to the man behind the curtain just to XYZ

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                            you guys should be told.....XYZ is The Man,he knows all so pay no attention to the man behind the curtain just to XYZ
                            Exactly. I don't think some people here realize who XYZ is.
                            Russell Jaslow
                            [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                            U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

I appreciate your input and have passed it on. Were you ever able to determine if Coach McCauley played for the Nashville Knights in the ECHL?

Comment

Working...
                              X