This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GrouchyUNHer View Post
    WHAT in ****ation has happened to this message board??? Golf? GOLF?? GOLF???? Criminy...just as our boys are finally starting to find their way, all of you carpetbaggin' nincompoops have turned this place into a discussion of THE most God-forsaken sport on all of God's green Earth. Horse-patookey, I tell ya, HORSE-PATOOKEY!!! Now git your collective heads outta yer butts, and let's have some hockey talk, ya hear??? Golf.....Lord help me.

GIT OFF MY LAWN!! I WON'T SAY IT AGAIN, DAG-NAMMIT!!
    It is the Mainuhs' and Terriors' fault; a conspiracy, I tell ya.

Comment

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2018-2019: Souza the Opportunity or Louza the Opportunity

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
      It is the Mainuhs' and Terriors' fault; a conspiracy, I tell ya.
      I blame e.cat. Oh, and the BU guy (chickod). See what happens when BU is a Beanpot non-factor?

And Greg, too. Especially Greg. No one ever blames Greg for anything. Own it, guys.
      Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
      Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

P.S. - it is not lost on me that another poster on here once spent a good chunk of an offseason writing a silly story about golf.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
          P.S. - it is not lost on me that another poster on here once spent a good chunk of an offseason writing a silly story about golf.
          "It's all your fault! It's all your fault!! It's all your fault!!!" [favorite hockey chant]. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
            I blame e.cat. Oh, and the BU guy (chickod). See what happens when BU is a Beanpot non-factor?

And Greg, too. Especially Greg. No one ever blames Greg for anything. Own it, guys.
            I am neither deterred nor offended.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post

It's actually Peter Kostis' fault for mentioning that he and Don Colleran (FEDEX) and some other guy at Pebble Beach went to UNH
              UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

• Originally posted by e.cat View Post
                It's actually Peter Kostis' fault for mentioning that he and Don Colleran (FEDEX) and some other guy at Pebble Beach went to UNH
                Colleran is Fedex’s chief Sales Officer. Bill Perrochi, also a Wildcat, is the CEO of Pebble Beach Co.

Nice little triumvirate ,
                Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

• Originally posted by wildcatdc View Post
                  Colleran is Fedex’s chief Sales Officer. Bill Perrochi, also a Wildcat, is the CEO of Pebble Beach Co.

Very cool. Who knew???

Thanks for that info DC
                  UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Originally posted by wildcatdc View Post

All three from a state safety school... imagine that!
                    GO BLUE!

Comment

• Originally posted by wildcatdc View Post

Like Jack, Brick, and Kev?

Comment

Originally posted by wildcatdc View Post

GOTTA be a way I can get on that course..........I'll have to work on my UNH contacts....

Comment

• Originally posted by chickod View Post
                          Ditto.

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
                            You'd think Grumpy would be proud of his alumni on national television painted in a positive light with a shout out and all.

I was just happy to see a guy in a Pats cap making a few nice shots. By the way, they won the pro-am. Congrats to UNH alumni.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
                              You'd think Grumpy would be proud of his alumni on national television painted in a positive light with a shout out and all.
                              Grumpy is … well, he's a grumpy git. Can't help himself. His good days are just the less grumpy ones.

Do not - and I mean DO NOT - ask him what he thinks about this so-called "Green New Deal" thingie …

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                                Grumpy is … well, he's a grumpy git. Can't help himself. His good days are just the less grumpy ones.

Do not - and I mean DO NOT - ask him what he thinks about this so-called "Green New Deal" thingie …
                                Ok, no asking about any handcuffs.

Comment

Working...
                                X