Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maine 2018, 2019 Footba, I mean hockey thread.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maine 2018, 2019 Footba, I mean hockey thread.

Originally posted by AMC View Post
    Gimme 1-0-1 at Merrimack, 1-1-1 against BU/BC, loss at Amherst. 2-2-2.
    Perfect after 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Runsub5 View Post
      Perfect after 2.
      Guaranteed to be 3 for 3, too!

Comment

Originally posted by AMC View Post
        Guaranteed to be 3 for 3, too!
        Not sure about that!

The only lock I see going forward is getting walloped at Amherst. Maine could easily lose every other game left on the docket.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
          Not sure about that!

The only lock I see going forward is getting walloped at Amherst. Maine could easily lose every other game left on the docket.
          i think he means they lose friday as they seem to play like crap on fridays

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
            i think he means they lose friday as they seem to play like crap on fridays

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
            I know this will sound weird, but if this team finds it inside to turn up a notch... they could have a legit shot of going to he in Boston. I imagine it won't happen. However there isn't anything in he that is scary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
              Not sure about that!

I'm pretty sure what he meant was his projection was that collectively between BC and BU was 1-1-1, and that's all the possible outcomes, so for the first game at least he's guaranteed to be right.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
                I know this will sound weird, but if this team finds it inside to turn up a notch... they could have a legit shot of going to he in Boston. I imagine it won't happen. However there isn't anything in he that is scary.
                After watching them for the last 5 years, is there anything that would lead you to think they will turn it up a notch? I didn't think so
                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
                  I'm pretty sure what he meant was his projection was that collectively between BC and BU was 1-1-1, and that's all the possible outcomes, so for the first game at least he's guaranteed to be right.
                  Correct.

Comment

Yep.

Comment

That Sam Becker is a smart kid. He's well spoken and when asked who to take on an island if he had to chose one teammate... Keeper. He said he would make sure he survives. Strikes me as a smart kid.

Comment

Sounds like Keeper knows how to hunt and fish.

Comment

Another game day at Alfond Arena is upon us. No real word on Pearson, I saw a photo from their Wednesday practice with two players in orange non-contact jerseys (Pearson, Dawe) and on Thursday it looks like only Dawe was in the orange, so maybe Pearson will be good to go. If they have him, I think they will get between 2 and 4 points. If not, I think between 0 and 2. And Dawe skating again is a good sign, even if hes in non-contact. Maybe we will see him for the playoffs.

Comment

Another game day at Alfond Arena is upon us. No real word on Pearson, I saw a photo from their Wednesday practice with two players in orange non-contact jerseys (Pearson, Dawe) and on Thursday it looks like only Dawe was in the orange, so maybe Pearson will be good to go. If they have him, I think they will get between 2 and 4 points. If not, I think between 0 and 2. And Dawe skating again is a good sign, even if hes in non-contact. Maybe we will see him for the playoffs.
                            I would be fine if Dawe just recoups for the long term(next 3 years). Unfortunately, he took two really bad hits which usually doesn't happen... But happened to him twice. He had some bad luck. I hope he recovers well and can continue to be a nifty playmaker.

Comment

Best hockey game of all time 39 yrs ago today .
                              Was it that long ago, ouch.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackI View Post
                                I would be fine if Dawe just recoups for the long term(next 3 years). Unfortunately, he took two really bad hits which usually doesn't happen... But happened to him twice. He had some bad luck. I hope he recovers well and can continue to be a nifty playmaker.
                                I was going to post exact same thing. I can’t see where Maine is going to do anything meaningful with or without him this year.
                                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Working...
                                X