Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maine 2018, 2019 Footba, I mean hockey thread.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maine 2018, 2019 Footba, I mean hockey thread.

I think Maine will win four out of their last six games. Five wins wouldn't surprise me either, but I don't want to get too greedy.

Comment

Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
      I think Maine will win four out of their last six games. Five wins wouldn't surprise me either, but I don't want to get too greedy.
      I would prefer you go greedy.

Comment

I see a split @ Merrimack....split @ Home versus BC, lost on the road to UMass and a win @ Home versus BU, 3-3-0 to end the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
          I see a split @ Merrimack....split @ Home versus BC, lost on the road to UMass and a win @ Home versus BU, 3-3-0 to end the season.
          I think they sweep Merrimack, and could possibly sweep BC. I wouldn't count on it, and don't expect it, but I think they can and if they did it, it wouldn't surprise me.

Comment

• Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
            I think they sweep Merrimack, and could possibly sweep BC. I wouldn't count on it, and don't expect it, but I think they can and if they did it, it wouldn't surprise me.
            Depends on where their heads are at.

Comment

I think they could win each of their remaining games. Of course, they've shown that they could lose each of them as well.
              bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
              SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
              All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
              A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

I hear you on what they could do in the next 2 series [Merr./BC] and with that I have seen way too much this year in terms of how this team can play so awful and 24 hours later look like world beaters and vice-versa....just never know what team steps on the ice to expect....myself I am hoping for a 6-0-0 run but my old stubborn head knows better [3-3-0].

Comment

Gimme 1-0-1 at Merrimack, 1-1-1 against BU/BC, loss at Amherst. 2-2-2.

Comment

If Maine can win at least two more games than they lose, they will finish with a winning conference record for the first time since 2013-14.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                      someone posted that Bob Corkum is coaching US women national team. I guess they were on nhl network last night

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                      Team USA women are on NHL network tonight too.

But I am busy watching UMaine women's hockey on espn3. They are tied at 1 with BC at 2nd intermission.

Comment

If Maine can win at least two more games than they lose, they will finish with a winning conference record for the first time since 2013-14.
                        Big "if" there...

I am confident that Maine will be taken to the woodshed at UMA. The other games are all pretty-much 50/50 propositions. I wouldn't be shocked if Maine swept them, got swept, or split them.

In any case, I'll still bet the farm that this team finishes < .500.

Comment

Jimmy became the 8th US goaltender to reach 500 NHL games. He had 40 saves to backstop his Red Wings to a win in his 500th game. Great accomplishment, way to go Jimmy!

https://www.nhl.com/redwings/news/no...ny/c-304816882

Comment

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
                            Jimmy became the 8th US goaltender to reach 500 NHL games. He had 40 saves to backstop his Red Wings to a win in his 500th game. Great accomplishment, way to go Jimmy!

https://www.nhl.com/redwings/news/no...ny/c-304816882
                            And he could very well be a Columbus Blue Jacket in less then two weeks [trade deadline]

Comment

Ben Bishop is on track to reaching 500 wins. He is sitting at 357 NHL games right now with rest of this season and under contract for 5 more after with Dallas.

Comment

Bish: 193 wins/357 games played = .54

Jimmy:. 238 Wins/ 500 games played = .48

Comment

Working...
                                X