Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maine 2018, 2019 Footba, I mean hockey thread.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maine 2018, 2019 Footba, I mean hockey thread.

I've got a good feeling. My prediction is 3-1 Maine wins.

Comment

Swayman’s got a serious issue with giving up goals like the first one. It’s happened way too many times to be an accident.
      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

I dont understand how they can be so Jekyll and Hyde. Not even just from game-to-game, but even within one period like we just saw. The first ten minutes looked like the team that beat #2, then the last ten looked like the team that got blown out by last place Connecticut in October. It's so perplexing.
        Last edited by amkirby10; 02-02-2019, 06:45 PM.

Comment

I also dont understand how or why Rob Michel became such a bum this year. He constantly takes stupid penalties and has been pretty bad on the ice as well.

Comment

Nice shot to the top corner by Keeper. Keeper is playing better lately.

Comment

• Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
              I also dont understand how or why Rob Michel became such a bum this year. He constantly takes stupid penalties and has been pretty bad on the ice as well.
              My guess is he’s shot physically. He’s taken some tough knocks in his time at Maine. We’ve been lucky to have him.
              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthMike View Post
                Break out weekend, 3 goals
                Close, 2 goals. Fossier

Comment

• That’s a pretty good win. Nice to have it on NESN. Two PP goals. Only 2 penalties all night. Both sadly were Michel. Maine has gotten the penalty thing way more under control since 1/1.
                  Keeper played a very good game tonight. Both ways. Saw him move guys out from in front effectively. Why can’t he play like this every game? He’s got the talent.

Comment

Nice to see Fossier get a couple goals. Player of the game with 4 points. I thought Maine skated well and was the better team. Swayman played well at times but was shaky with rebound control and then let in that softy at the end. No screen, gotta glove that from their blueline. Thought Robbins played a great game. He was noticeably faster and winning races and battles for the puck. One of his better games this season. Tralmaks put in a great effort in that regard as well. It is a big two points if Maine has any aspirations for hockey east playoffs.

Comment

Wow, Vermont took 3 of 4 points out of Providence in Providence. Providence comes to Alfond next.

Comment

Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
                        I dont understand how they can be so Jekyll and Hyde. Not even just from game-to-game, but even within one period like we just saw. The first ten minutes looked like the team that beat #2, then the last ten looked like the team that got blown out by last place Connecticut in October. It's so perplexing.
                        I prefer the "Jekyll" version, but I'll admit that Maine got one more point this weekend than I expected. Splitting with a bad UNH team doesn't amount to much, but that's what both fan-bases have right now.

Comment

Needed those 2 points last night, but they also lucked out and I know that the call was reviewed...but I would say most of the time the goal scored [directed] by Pearson would have been over turned...and be honest "IF/HAD" that call been against Maine most to all would have been livid....I do know the call was made and Maine did benefit by it. Fossier looked like a ton of bricks off his back with those 2 goals and hopefully it will work in a positive way for him, you could see the team really rallied to him. Swayman is Swayman in that he gives up a few goals...but in the long run I feel a whole lot better when he's in goal for Maine. Next up a Providence team that had weekend wrecked to a point as Vermont won and tied them...so you can bet a Friar team that comes in with sweep in mind @ Orono.

Comment

Highlights...
                            https://youtu.be/cDogyNVRoN4

Comment

Let's go Pats!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
                                Let's go Pats!!!!
                                Bruins won, Celtics won, need the trifecta

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Working...
                                X