Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maine 2018, 2019 Footba, I mean hockey thread.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maine 2018, 2019 Footba, I mean hockey thread.

Reds hollering at the guys

Comment

I could hear Red hollering at his own players telling them to wake the f up... twice.

Comment

The most frustrating thing of all is how they just disintegrate after a single goal against. I dont understand it

Comment

Worse 5 minutes of maine hockey ive ever seen.

Comment

Just wait. The next five minutes will probably be just as bad.

Comment

These mites are showing nearly as crisp passing and puck control as Maine.

Comment

I'm probably preaching to the choir, but theres a pretty obvious leadership black hole on this team. A lot of it comes from behind the bench, but I think a good deal comes on the ice too. The current captains, while mostly skilled players, I dont think are very good leaders. I would bet the team misses Hamilton, Lacroix, and Vesey in that department.

Comment

• Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
                  I'm probably preaching to the choir, but theres a pretty obvious leadership black hole on this team. A lot of it comes from behind the bench, but I think a good deal comes on the ice too. The current captains, while mostly skilled players, I dont think are very good leaders. I would bet the team misses Hamilton, Lacroix, and Vesey in that department.
                  Agree with this a lot. I’d say the team bought into the hype too much as well.
                  Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                  Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

The program is so broken at this point it's not worth watching at all

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Unreal how bad the celtics defense is tonight

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

There should be a severe penalty for head hunting like that. Hopefull multi game disqualification.

Comment

I really can't stand Madigan and NU. He makes Parker look like a good sport.
                          Last edited by amkirby10; 01-12-2019, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthMike View Post
                            There should be a severe penalty for head hunting like that. Hopefull multi game disqualification.
                            Yeah, not good. Dawe's had a concussion already this season on a similar cheapshot. He was one of the lone bright spots I thought this weekend. Well so much for that. Combine that with JSS getting into Red's dog house, and Smith out with injury. Not where the team needs to be this time of the year.

Comment

• Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
                              I really can't stand Madigan and NU. He makes Parker look like a good sport.
                              Madigan was classless at the end.

How about pecarora getting ice time and a goal. Wasnt good enough for Red.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthMike View Post

How about pecarora getting ice time and a goal. Wasnt good enough for Red.
                                He was one of Tim's recruits and wasn't big enough for Gendron.

Comment

Working...
                                X