Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maine 2018, 2019 Footba, I mean hockey thread.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maine 2018, 2019 Footba, I mean hockey thread.

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
    Geesh the boys played great tonight.... yet crickets. You would think there could be some praise. Crickets from the negative nellys.
    Nobody cares. Apathy reigns supreme.
    Good win at home , need to string a few together.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackI View Post
      Geesh the boys played great tonight.... yet crickets. You would think there could be some praise. Crickets from the negative nellys.
      Not to interlope too much in the Maine thread, but did you read the thread before posting? There’s three consecutive posts just above yours praising the team for its effort/good play!

Comment

I know a lot of Mainuhs like various videos. Out of woods... 99 highlights... etc, but in a lot of ways this is my favorite.
        https://youtu.be/uYQcpee8CKg
        I didnt need to watch that this morning.

Comment

It was a nice win, the team needs to win these match ups. #18 Yale is next, a W monday will make me sit up straighter.

Comment

Congratulations to Gendron and the team for an impressive win. This is a game Maine needed to win. Colorado College last in the NCHC standings with a record of 8-10-2. Too bad there weren't more fans at Alfond to show support. Students away and several of my friends with hockey season tickets went to the women's basketball game against New Hampshire. There is a message in there somewhere. Attendance was 2803 at Alfond Arena. One of the lowest I can remember.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
              I didnt need to watch that this morning.

You had the option of not watching it.

Comment

Originally posted by UVM Cat in Texas View Post
                Not to interlope too much in the Maine thread, but did you read the thread before posting? There’s three consecutive posts just above yours praising the team for its effort/good play!
                Thanks for pointing that out as I don't read these Maine threads much.

Goodness, interlope someplace where it makes sense from now on.

Comment

....he's right. Most of us don't use this thread as our stream of consciousness outlet when we are for some reason drunk and awake at 3:00 am on a Thursday morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackI View Post

Well that wasnt very nice, now was it? He wasnt causing trouble, no need to be snarky at him.

Comment

BDN Article: https://bangordailynews.com/2019/01/...nless-streaks/

Comment

Originally posted by AMC View Post
                        ....he's right. Most of us don't use this thread as our stream of consciousness outlet when we are for some reason drunk and awake at 3:00 am on a Thursday morning.

Perhaps he was celebrating Maine's meteoric rise to #36 in the PWR...

Comment

Haha, I like interloping here since our programs appear to be suffering the same fate, except of course we don't have the nice memories of national championships and HE titles. Plus, we're so apathetic we've stopped posting almost completely, while you guys at least still have the gumption to continue whining/complaining. Very entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post

Perhaps he was celebrating Maine's meteoric rise to #36 in the PWR...
                            Actually, I have to celebrate when I can. Who knows when we will get another opportunity.

Comment

You had the option of not watching it.
                              yeah but I couldn't help myself.

Comment

Holway to Merrimack

Comment

Working...
                                X