Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by omahasioux1 View Post
    Play by play is a embarrassment for UMD. Clowns have no hockey IQ
    Maybe you should watch the game for yourself then??
    I wanna go fast!

Comment

Re: UND at UMD

Originally posted by UMD21 View Post
      Maybe you should watch the game for yourself then??
      ?

Comment

?
        I imagine you must be listening to the Ciskie feed? We’re nearly 20 years into the 21st century, internet has been widely available for 30 years, you can literally stream the game onto your phone on nchc.tv and rewind the feed and review plays for yourself yet you come on here complaining that the radio announcers sound biased? Just saying maybe you should just pay the fee and watch for yourself rather than complaining online. Nobody noticed the Shaw hit since mckay didn’t dive but if Ciskie was complaining, he had right too. Just because Mckay didn’t go down and embellish doesn’t mean it wasn’t a dirty hit. And there have been some dirty plays
        I wanna go fast!

Comment

I imagine you must be listening to the Ciskie feed? We’re nearly 20 years into the 21st century, internet has been widely available for 30 years, you can literally stream the game onto your phone on nchc.tv and rewind the feed and review plays for yourself yet you come on here complaining that the radio announcers sound biased? Just saying maybe you should just pay the fee and watch for yourself rather than complaining online. Nobody noticed the Shaw hit since mckay didn’t dive but if Ciskie was complaining, he had right too. Just because Mckay didn’t go down and embellish doesn’t mean it wasn’t a dirty hit. And there have been some dirty plays
          Clown, where did I say radio? Bruce turned me off of UMD radio 15 years ago.

Comment

Clown, where did I say radio? Bruce turned me off of UMD radio 15 years ago.
            Guess I don’t know what game you’re watching then. Penalties 8-1, referees miss the first call and only see the retaliation, announcers have right to be upset.
            I wanna go fast!

Comment

Guess I don’t know what game you’re watching then. Penalties 8-1, referees miss the first call and only see the retaliation, announcers have right to be upset.
              They are complete idiots.

Comment

I guess one of the clowns on the TV crew had a tweet saying a squirt team warming earlier in the day was the North Dakota team. Most clueless clowns in all of my life doing a game. Both should be fired.

Comment

Ciskie rivals/rivaled Sonmor on homerism.

Yes, I stand by that statement.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    Ciskie rivals/rivaled Sonmor on homerism.

Yes, I stand by that statement.
                    I don’t know what’s sillier, people complaining they’re homers or the announcers denying it. Of course they’re homers. They’re expected to be. No different than pretty much all of the local announcers. It’s just a matter of small degrees.
                    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                      I don’t know what’s sillier, people complaining they’re homers or the announcers denying it. Of course they’re homers. They’re expected to be. No different than pretty much all of the local announcers. It’s just a matter of small degrees.
                      Spot on
                      Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

I'm all irrirated with reffing. What the hell happened? Todd Anderson reffed game with UND and UMD...that will happen.
                        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Sorry if this is old news, but I was surprised to see UMD's Wolff play Saturday night after being ejected on Friday. Didn't a player used to have to sit out the next game as well? If so, when did that change?

But...UND's Bowen didn't play Saturday after this Friday ejection. Was this a coach's decision?

Comment

Originally posted by duluthguy View Post
                            Sorry if this is old news, but I was surprised to see UMD's Wolff play Saturday night after being ejected on Friday. Didn't a player used to have to sit out the next game as well? If so, when did that change?

But...UND's Bowen didn't play Saturday after this Friday ejection. Was this a coach's decision?
                            I think it was reported that Bowen sat due to a coach's decision. Not sure if there is an injury involved or (more likely) perhaps some unhappiness with penalties or play.

I also saw that Wolff will now have to sit a game if he gets another, so you must get two in a season. On a side note, Wolff has been ejected from each of the last three games against UND, so he has that going for him.
                            That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by duluthguy View Post

A Game Misconduct penalty does not require an additional game, but a Game Disqualification penalty does. You don't see too many Game DQs, though it seems Game Misconduct penalties are handed out in every darn game (especially in the NCHC).

Also, as SJ said, 2 or 3 Game Misconduct penalties in a season = immediate suspension for a game.

r
                              Last edited by cetihcra; 12-03-2018, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X