PDA

View Full Version : UND at UMD

Pages : 1 [2]

omahasioux1
12-01-2018, 09:16 PM
Guess I don’t know what game you’re watching then. Penalties 8-1, referees miss the first call and only see the retaliation, announcers have right to be upset.They are complete idiots.

omahasioux1
12-01-2018, 10:03 PM
I guess one of the clowns on the TV crew had a tweet saying a squirt team warming earlier in the day was the North Dakota team. Most clueless clowns in all of my life doing a game. Both should be fired.

The Rube
12-01-2018, 10:35 PM
Ciskie rivals/rivaled Sonmor on homerism.

Yes, I stand by that statement.

SJHovey
12-02-2018, 01:31 PM
Ciskie rivals/rivaled Sonmor on homerism.

Yes, I stand by that statement.

I don’t know what’s sillier, people complaining they’re homers or the announcers denying it. Of course they’re homers. They’re expected to be. No different than pretty much all of the local announcers. It’s just a matter of small degrees.

icehawk
12-02-2018, 02:07 PM
I don’t know what’s sillier, people complaining they’re homers or the announcers denying it. Of course they’re homers. They’re expected to be. No different than pretty much all of the local announcers. It’s just a matter of small degrees.

Spot on

Biddco
12-02-2018, 09:25 PM
I'm all irrirated with reffing. What the hell happened? Todd Anderson reffed game with UND and UMD...that will happen.

duluthguy
12-03-2018, 10:19 AM
Sorry if this is old news, but I was surprised to see UMD's Wolff play Saturday night after being ejected on Friday. Didn't a player used to have to sit out the next game as well? If so, when did that change?

But...UND's Bowen didn't play Saturday after this Friday ejection. Was this a coach's decision?

SJHovey
12-03-2018, 10:50 AM
Sorry if this is old news, but I was surprised to see UMD's Wolff play Saturday night after being ejected on Friday. Didn't a player used to have to sit out the next game as well? If so, when did that change?

But...UND's Bowen didn't play Saturday after this Friday ejection. Was this a coach's decision?

I think it was reported that Bowen sat due to a coach's decision. Not sure if there is an injury involved or (more likely) perhaps some unhappiness with penalties or play.

I also saw that Wolff will now have to sit a game if he gets another, so you must get two in a season. On a side note, Wolff has been ejected from each of the last three games against UND, so he has that going for him.

cetihcra
12-03-2018, 11:13 AM

A Game Misconduct penalty does not require an additional game, but a Game Disqualification penalty does. You don't see too many Game DQs, though it seems Game Misconduct penalties are handed out in every darn game (especially in the NCHC).

Also, as SJ said, 2 or 3 Game Misconduct penalties in a season = immediate suspension for a game.

r