X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Providence Friars '18-19 Season Thread - Big Things In Store

Comment

• Originally posted by boblav1 View Post

Sounds more like an excuse to sit him down due to lack of production to me! This is actually good news since maybe we will see his replacement take more than one shot on goal in four games!
      Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Jack was right what he said about you.
        Living somewhere between North and South.

Comment

Are the weekend games on TV? Haven't seen anything indicating such, for any of the Hockey East games.

Comment

• Originally posted by 3100IRL View Post
            Are the weekend games on TV? Haven't seen anything indicating such, for any of the Hockey East games.
            I thought they were on that Flosports Same as women’s playoffs had been last week. Believe it’s. $30 for month
            Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

Originally posted by cavbim View Post
              I thought they were on that Flosports Same as women’s playoffs had been last week. Believe it’s. $30 for month
              Yea no network/cable TV for the Quarterfinals, need the Flosports HE package.

Sad when someone has to rake a kid that the coach says is injured. But he's a sad person...can't believe he was interviewed by the PC lady interviewer last week...fortunately can't understand anything said over the wonderful speaker system in the arena.

Meanwhile, game one tonight with the Eagles coming back to Schneider. As always, best to stay out of the penalty box against them. Getting the lead early would be good. Don't like playing from behind against them with Woll. First game is always the biggest in these 2 out of 3. Hope Friars pick up from where they left off last week and dispense of BC in two.

Comment

• Originally posted by 73PCFriar View Post
                Yea no network/cable TV for the Quarterfinals, need the Flosports HE package.

Sad when someone has to rake a kid that the coach says is injured. But he's a sad person...can't believe he was interviewed by the PC lady interviewer last week...fortunately can't understand anything said over the wonderful speaker system in the arena.

Meanwhile, game one tonight with the Eagles coming back to Schneider. As always, best to stay out of the penalty box against them. Getting the lead early would be good. Don't like playing from behind against them with Woll. First game is always the biggest in these 2 out of 3. Hope Friars pick up from where they left off last week and dispense of BC in two.

What I said about JoB is the fact he shouldn’t be playing based on performance or lack of...there are better options on this team
                Last edited by The Zlax45; 03-15-2019, 07:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                  What I said about JoB is the fact he shouldn’t be playing based on performance or lack of...there is better options on this team
                  Shouldn't be playing because there are better options?

Ok.

Comment

Originally posted by PC91 View Post
                    Shouldn't be playing because there are better options?

Ok.
                    Yes...He has 0.20 points per game while playing on the Power Play.

He isn't a fourth liner and doesn't play a heavy game so why not play Lemos, Kavanaugh, Koopman,, and Vimal over him?

Comment

This is going poorly

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                      -Blackadder
                      "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                      -Casablanca
                      "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
                        This is going poorly
                        This is better

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                        -Blackadder
                        -Casablanca
                        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

This is better
                          Phew!

-Blackadder
                          -Casablanca
                          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Hopefully, they can keep scoring goals and not spot BC a two goal lead again.

-Blackadder
                            -Casablanca
                            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Hopefully, they can keep scoring goals and not spot BC a two goal lead again.
                              Already spotted them a two goal lead.

-Blackadder
                              -Casablanca
                              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                                Already spotted them a two goal lead.
                                That's two nights in row you've posted here while they're losing and they've come back. Don't fall asleep before the 3rd if they need your magic again.

Comment

Working...
                                X